5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

Advertisement
Kid would be an ideal fit for what Mullen wants to run at Florida.

But the kid is also the only dual-threat QB UGA will have on their roster.

Seems like Fields is in a good spot at UGA ...

If Fromm ends up being the truth, Fields red-shirts next year and is the back-up in year 2 on campus, before getting the keys in year 3 as a RS-Soph.

If Fromm doesn't improve, or gets injured (Jacob Eason), Fields could be the starter no later than year 2 ...

Kid has already been bought and paid for by UGA.

I'm fine with UF wasting their time and hoosiercane getting his hopes up though

Has their ever been a qb commit (pedo state), de-commit, commit to a different school (UGA), then de-commit and commit to a 3rd school and went on to have success?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lol so why did Fields not have Miss St as one of his top schools when Mullen was there?

Suddenly he looks back at uf cause of Mullen....kid is going to UGA where he will beat our Fromm next year

Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.
He's selling bags...LOTS of bags

Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early

No, that's how you cheat without any shame.

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here

Clemson is another example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For real I remember the best thing coming outta there was Charlie whitehurst

Advertisement
Mullen gonna get UF right and it's gonna happen fairly quickly. If he doesn't land Fields, he's gonna bring that QB from Texas he has committed at Miss. State. Both of them boys can ball. They lucked into a good hire.

All this does for UM is provide some leverage to tell Williams to commit now or we're bringing in Corral and Fields for visits.

Advertisement
Forget all of the excess baggage Matt Corral brings. Forget all of the stories about him being an alcoholic and drug addict. At the end of the day, HE SUCKS!

He is garbage. We don't want him as a saint. We don't want him sober. We can do better at the QB position.

Mullen gonna get UF right and it's gonna happen fairly quickly. If he doesn't land Fields, he's gonna bring that QB from Texas he has committed at Miss. State. Both of them boys can ball. They lucked into a good hire.

His 2-15 record against AP Top 25 opponents while at Miss. St. points towards concerns. Also, so far his staff that he's brought on is underwhelming.

UF has holes all over its roster. Their o-line is abysmal. Their WR core outside of Tyrie Cleveland (Antonio Calloway is gone) is abysmal. Their RB depth is decent.

UF's front seven is limited now since Muschamp's players have gone onto graduate/go to the NFL. They only have depth in the secondary, which I'll give McElwain credit for in keeping up.

UF's lucky that their division is so abysmal. But I don't see UGA giving up that division anytime soon, and Muschamp in year 2 has done a decent job at South Carolina.

Mullen hasn't done enough to warrant this idea that he'll quickly turn around UF. Is he a better hire than McElwain? Sure. But not by much. And I have a feeling he'll wear out his welcome fairly quickly with the UF brass.

Advertisement
IMG_5704.jpg

Advertisement
Back