5 Star LB Marcell Brooks enters the Portal

In this day & age, we should just save half the scholarships and patiently sign all portal kids. Lol. Last Chance 🙌🏼

Advertisement
Cager was the same guy at UGA that he was here. I liked him here but hated him when he quit just like I do with anyone else who quits my U.

Never understood the **** Cager took here though. He was a good player here and a good player there. It's not like he went to UGA and suddenly became Randy Moss.
Cager didn’t quit- he transferred to a better/more stable program, with better coaching. Georgia went 11-1 last year. We went 6-7. Just because a player transfers to greener pastures, doesn’t make him a quitter. Also, I believe Cager earned his degree at Miami (correct me if I’m wrong). So, he did his time here. He had the right to use his last year of eligibility elsewhere.

Cager didn’t quit- he transferred to a better/more stable program, with better coaching. Georgia went 11-1 last year. We went 6-7. Just because a player transfers to greener pastures, doesn’t make him a quitter. Also, I believe Cager earned his degree at Miami (correct me if I’m wrong). So, he did his time here. He had the right to use his last year of eligibility elsewhere.
UGA sucks....

UGA sucks....
You mean, they win a lot of football games against a lot of quality teams, play for championships, and take many recruits from our backyard. And that annoys you (it annoys me as well. I don’t like them). But the reality is, no... they don’t suck. In fact, going 11-1 three straight years in the SEC is impressive. Some of you guys on here are truly delusional. I swear.

Advertisement
Crazy how this turned into a Brian Hightower and Cager thread
Yeah, I had to reply to some delusional posts/comments. I honestly don’t enjoy doing it. On Marcel Brooks- we are discussing a player who realistically, isn’t even on our radar (if we are going after him, someone please correct me).

You mean, they win a lot of football games against a lot of quality teams, play for championships, and take many recruits from our backyard. And that annoys you (it annoys me as well. I don’t like them). But the reality is, no... they don’t suck. In fact, going 11-1 three straight years in the SEC is impressive. Some of you guys on here are truly delusional. I swear.
I said it once I don't need to repeat it. Im not in the business of nut guzzling other schools. You have your opinion and I have mine. UGA sucks in my world....

Well, when you buy ever single player with bag money, you will win games. The funny thing is that they still cant win championships.

Advertisement
I can’t even consider Tate a bust because of how awful Enos was. Someone had to lie to the kid because there’s no way he would’ve came here to play in that **** bag of an offense instead of going to UNLV in a spread

**** there’s no way I can even trust Kennedy being that bad because of how awful Butch Barry was. How could he have been worse than Nelson?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For every KJ Osborne and Adrian Colbert (both grand transfers), we have Thomas, Kennedy, Delaney, Brown, Hill, Martell, Martin, Boulware, Testaverde, Nnoruka, etc.

I have no problem w King; my original post wasn’t about King....it was about the clamoring of portal guys. Our clamoring has led us to 13-13 since we’ve become portal crazy.

So friend; we’ll have to agree to disagree. I refuse to be known as Marshall SE.

alot of guys you named started games for us. I dont see the problem?. Delaney, Hill, Boulware, Nnoruka etc. Kennedy was a bust and Martin i dont know who else was.

Cager quit and put up the same numbers at UbaGA that he was putting up here.

I used to get triggered b/c it’s like did u not read the original post? But I just laugh now. I rather these discussions v. what was taking place prior
Original post on this thread is a discussion of the kid hitting the portal...

Make your own thread about your personal feelings on how portal kids are QUITTERS, and possibly effect depth charts.

Advertisement
Back