5* DE Micah Parson decommits from PSU

He named his dog Brutus after OSU's mascot, yep lets not get our hopes up for this

[TWEET]842737755646038016[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Maybe it's my deep hatred for O$U... in Micah's situation it doesn't make sense (at least to me) flipping from PED State to Ohihoe..especially after the team he was commited too just had a better season while beating the team he might now commit too...

again, it could be my deep hatred for the fückeyes

I'm with you on the hate, but like it or not osu is a big time program with one of the best coaches in college football. They pull monster classes every year so it shouldn't be surprising that top kids want to go there. Also I'm far from sold on that guy at psu, I have my doubts that he can duplicate last season's success.

Although it's a place that doesn't have any appeal to us, the Midwest, Ohio Valley and western Pennsylvania areas the kids have huge admiration for the taint.

To a kid from Harrisburg, that would be like staying near home. Miami will win with South Florida kids. The key is to keep them home and coaches like Meyer and Saban out of South Florida. They've been poaching the best kids for years now.

Btw, Harrisburg is a very urban city. For that reason, I can't see Micah going anywhere other than Ohio State which is urban as well. When he committed to PSU, i said last year he wouldn't stick. They were just the first offer.

South Bend is the ******* of the world with Columbus being the dirty, unwiped taint(fitting). Why any kid would choose to go there is beyond me. **** teenagers...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Might not even finish Top 5?

What a joke

You dont gotta like it but it is possible. Ohio St, Clemson, and Bama are almost locks to finish top 5.
Then we're probably gunna end up being right there with FSU, Michigan, and maybe even PSU.
Its most likely we finish top5, and we will be deserving of it with the studs we have, but dont be surprised if we dont

He is right, I did the class calculator and added most the people leaning out way except I added Xavier Williams and Parson to the class and at the moment it would be a top 4 class at best.

I did an optimistic finish (meaning, I don't think we close with everyone on the list) and added Tyson Campbell, Al Blades, Xavier Williams, John Campbell, Amari Gainer, Rosendo Luis, Rick Sandidge, and Tart-Spencer.

That class finishes 5th in 2017, 3rd in 2016, 3rd in 2015, 4th in 2014, 3rd in 2013.

In other words, unless we drop some of our low end guys and add some more top 30 type players finishing with the #1 class is unlikely.

I honestly don't care where we finish, as long as we get the guys we are after. You can rank this class whatever you want, but it's an elite class. Another thing to consider however is that there are a lot of guys committed that should take a leap in the rankings. Ivey, Scaife, Nesta, Pope(How he's ranked where he is on ESPN is a joke), Jobe, Frierson. All of those guys I would expect to take a pretty good leap in the rankings. Especially the first 3.

"should take a leap in the ranking"
Yes, I agree. But most likely they wont.
If you really expect guys committed to us to receive recruiting bumps, you haven't been paying attention.

Like I've said our actual ranking might be top 5 or it might not, do be surprised if its not though.
But regardless, there is no doubt we have an elite class thus far. If we can hold on to it, it will change the program.

You dont gotta like it but it is possible. Ohio St, Clemson, and Bama are almost locks to finish top 5.
Then we're probably gunna end up being right there with FSU, Michigan, and maybe even PSU.
Its most likely we finish top5, and we will be deserving of it with the studs we have, but dont be surprised if we dont

He is right, I did the class calculator and added most the people leaning out way except I added Xavier Williams and Parson to the class and at the moment it would be a top 4 class at best.

I did an optimistic finish (meaning, I don't think we close with everyone on the list) and added Tyson Campbell, Al Blades, Xavier Williams, John Campbell, Amari Gainer, Rosendo Luis, Rick Sandidge, and Tart-Spencer.

That class finishes 5th in 2017, 3rd in 2016, 3rd in 2015, 4th in 2014, 3rd in 2013.

In other words, unless we drop some of our low end guys and add some more top 30 type players finishing with the #1 class is unlikely.

I honestly don't care where we finish, as long as we get the guys we are after. You can rank this class whatever you want, but it's an elite class. Another thing to consider however is that there are a lot of guys committed that should take a leap in the rankings. Ivey, Scaife, Nesta, Pope(How he's ranked where he is on ESPN is a joke), Jobe, Frierson. All of those guys I would expect to take a pretty good leap in the rankings. Especially the first 3.

If you really expect guys committed to us to receive recruiting bumps, you haven't been paying attention.

Like I've said our actual ranking might be top 5 or it might not, do be surprised if its not though.
But regardless, there is no doubt we have an elite class thus far. If we can hold on to it, it will change the program.

Jesus, cut it out with the Miami commit conspiracy. Every school has commits they think are underrated. If you want to gripe about ESPN favoring UA players over All Army then fine. But commits don't get bumped down just because they are locked in with Miami.

In the end, who cares anyways. There's too many people that are star whores on here, worried about everyone's ranking. Is anybody worried about whether or not Lingard is a stud? Jobe? Pope? Hightower? Nesta? Blades? No man, we know where we're at. Lets just be happy we are here cuz it's been a long **** time.

Advertisement

Jesus, cut it out with the Miami commit conspiracy. Every school has commits they think are underrated. If you want to gripe about ESPN favoring UA players over All Army then fine. But commits don't get bumped down just because they are locked in with Miami.

In the end, who cares anyways. There's too many people that are star whores on here, worried about everyone's ranking. Is anybody worried about whether or not Lingard is a stud? Jobe? Pope? Hightower? Nesta? Blades? No man, we know where we're at. Lets just be happy we are here cuz it's been a long **** time.

so you completely missed my point...cool
i've said repeatedly i doubt we finish top 5...and that it doesn't matter because we have studs.

not really sure how you missed that since ive said it at least 5 times in this thread.

and yest miami recruits have got the shaft as far as stars are concerned. If some of our commits flipped to bama, theyd get bumps. just a fact bro. Also, if any of our commits are going to the army game instead of under armour, espn underrates them. also a fact.

If micah goes to paradise camp we have a shot. He will get coached by kool hands on and get a fiery speech from ray lewis! what dt wouldn't want to come after that

i've said repeatedly i doubt we finish top 5...and that it doesn't matter because we have studs.

not really sure how you missed that since ive said it at least 5 times in this thread.

and yest miami recruits have got the shaft as far as stars are concerned. If some of our commits flipped to bama, theyd get bumps. just a fact bro. Also, if any of our commits are going to the army game instead of under armour, espn underrates them. also a fact.

No, it's not just a fact. 247 bumped several of our guys at the end of last cycle. Harley and Garvin both went from 3 to 4 stars on the composite, and Hillery and Evidence both got bumped to 4 stars on 247. In the past I may have agreed, but our evaluations are clearly getting more respect under Richt.

Scaife and Silvera will both get bumps soon (honestly have no respect for the senseless rankings ESPN just dropped, fairly certain they just randomly shuffled names around) because they have dominated at the camps/events they have gone to and will likely do well at the Opening finals. If Ivey is as good as the staff thinks, he will have a good season and get bumped. I feel the same about Russell, although I think he's criminally underrated as it is. None of this is certain, but I think all of the aforementioned are pretty safe bets to get bumps barring injury.

Advertisement
taron vincent micah parsons brenton cox and tyreke smith SHHEEEESH. Thats like our lines when we won titles

Reading comprehension isn't your thing huh? It's cool we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back