5* DE Micah Parson decommits from PSU

At the rate we going...idc if they rank our class at 50th..long as our commits sign...give us whatever number you want,.. Just show up on Saturday,.. These studs will let you know where they rank!! This class is on of the best we've had in many years,..possibly when its all said and done, one of the best ever!!

Advertisement
This why I don't think we finish with the top class. Might not even finish top 5. We just aren't going to get many 5* players. Just facts man.
Doesn't mean the guys we're getting aren't better than guys rated ahead of them and ****, but it just isn't likely we finished ranked 1st.

Might not even finish Top 5?

What a joke

You dont gotta like it but it is possible. Ohio St, Clemson, and Bama are almost locks to finish top 5.
Then we're probably gunna end up being right there with FSU, Michigan, and maybe even PSU.
Its most likely we finish top5, and we will be deserving of it with the studs we have, but dont be surprised if we dont

He is right, I did the class calculator and added most the people leaning out way except I added Xavier Williams and Parson to the class and at the moment it would be a top 4 class at best.

This why I don't think we finish with the top class. Might not even finish top 5. We just aren't going to get many 5* players. Just facts man.
Doesn't mean the guys we're getting aren't better than guys rated ahead of them and ****, but it just isn't likely we finished ranked 1st.

What a joke

You dont gotta like it but it is possible. Ohio St, Clemson, and Bama are almost locks to finish top 5.
Then we're probably gunna end up being right there with FSU, Michigan, and maybe even PSU.
Its most likely we finish top5, and we will be deserving of it with the studs we have, but dont be surprised if we dont

Clemson won't finish top 5. They will have a high rating average, but they are taking another small class, 14 or 15. They're getting some serious talent, but that's just too small to finish top 5. May even struggle to finish top 10 with that small of a class.

What a joke

He is right, I did the class calculator and added most the people leaning out way except I added Xavier Williams and Parson to the class and at the moment it would be a top 4 class at best.

I did an optimistic finish (meaning, I don't think we close with everyone on the list) and added Tyson Campbell, Al Blades, Xavier Williams, John Campbell, Amari Gainer, Rosendo Luis, Rick Sandidge, and Tart-Spencer.

That class finishes 5th in 2017, 3rd in 2016, 3rd in 2015, 4th in 2014, 3rd in 2013.

In other words, unless we drop some of our low end guys and add some more top 30 type players finishing with the #1 class is unlikely.

Advertisement

What a joke

While I'd like to have the highest

This. I could careless if Miami finishes with the top rated class as long as Miami get's teams stacked like 2000, 2001, 2002. The results and thru players produced all are that matters.

I have a 50$ bet on top3. I think we'll be battling USC for the #3 class. They've got a lot of juice with Sam Darnold a young QB heisman candidate. Could this be the year Bama falls out of the top3? They had a lot of coaching turnover.

Herman at UT could be a darkhorse too.

Advertisement
Seems like he does have a legit interest in us.

also, separate note, I completely forgot that in the state of florida, we have Butch Davis, Lane Kiffin, Charlie Strong, Jimbo Fisher, and that florida gator coach trying to recruit around here. Mark Richt and co. has completely silenced that noise.

Advertisement
Advertisement

What a joke

I did an optimistic finish (meaning, I don't think we close with everyone on the list) and added Tyson Campbell, Al Blades, Xavier Williams, John Campbell, Amari Gainer, Rosendo Luis, Rick Sandidge, and Tart-Spencer.

That class finishes 5th in 2017, 3rd in 2016, 3rd in 2015, 4th in 2014, 3rd in 2013.

In other words, unless we drop some of our low end guys and add some more top 30 type players finishing with the #1 class is unlikely.

I honestly don't care where we finish, as long as we get the guys we are after. You can rank this class whatever you want, but it's an elite class. Another thing to consider however is that there are a lot of guys committed that should take a leap in the rankings. Ivey, Scaife, Nesta, Pope(How he's ranked where he is on ESPN is a joke), Jobe, Frierson. All of those guys I would expect to take a pretty good leap in the rankings. Especially the first 3.

Advertisement
Back