• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

5* DE Micah Parson decommits from PSU

407cane

All-ACC
If Ohio State lands him they have a great shot at 5 top 10 defensive lineman. That's insane

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bowdenbme

Recruit
GET HIM ON CAMPUS!!!

You get Parsons in this class and you can pretty much say this class is top 3 pushing Bama and osu for that top spot.

Go send Hartley asap

brock

All-American

Yeah they have led for a while. I think someone said he's interested in Miami though. In an interview a month back or so he named miami along with 5 other schools that he was interested in and was goign to try and visit

ACE01

Freshman
Would be massive to get him on campus. And if Kool could close would be unbelievable. But all things point to Ohio State but we are on a roll so anything is possible. Let's go

FIUMCane

Junior
Don't understand the appeal with the fückeyes...lost to Penn state and didn't even win their division..got shut out by Clemson.

everyone saying Micah is all Ohio taint..why? I mean I hate PEd state also but at least they took care of business..makes no sense.

Kevin

Senior
Don't understand the appeal with the fückeyes...lost to Penn state and didn't even win their division..got shut out by Clemson.

everyone saying Micah is all Ohio taint..why? I mean I hate PEd state also but at least they took care of business..makes no sense.
dude been all about ohio state for awhile. Its a rich program with an elite HC and elite defensive line coach.

Hurracanes

All American

I hate Ohio State with a passion but I see the appeal to want to play for Urban. C'mon..

King Slayer

Junior
Banned

They just won a championship recently:puzzled:

kryptonite

AARP

Are you fucking serious? Can't figure this out, but us having the #1 class makes perfect sense.