5* DE Micah Parson decommits from PSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Ohio State lands him they have a great shot at 5 top 10 defensive lineman. That's insane

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GET HIM ON CAMPUS!!!

You get Parsons in this class and you can pretty much say this class is top 3 pushing Bama and osu for that top spot.

Go send Hartley asap

Yeah they have led for a while. I think someone said he's interested in Miami though. In an interview a month back or so he named miami along with 5 other schools that he was interested in and was goign to try and visit

Advertisement
Would be massive to get him on campus. And if Kool could close would be unbelievable. But all things point to Ohio State but we are on a roll so anything is possible. Let's go

Advertisement
Don't understand the appeal with the fückeyes...lost to Penn state and didn't even win their division..got shut out by Clemson.

everyone saying Micah is all Ohio taint..why? I mean I hate PEd state also but at least they took care of business..makes no sense.

Don't understand the appeal with the fückeyes...lost to Penn state and didn't even win their division..got shut out by Clemson.

everyone saying Micah is all Ohio taint..why? I mean I hate PEd state also but at least they took care of business..makes no sense.
dude been all about ohio state for awhile. Its a rich program with an elite HC and elite defensive line coach.

Advertisement

I hate Ohio State with a passion but I see the appeal to want to play for Urban. C'mon..

They just won a championship recently:puzzled:

Are you ******* serious? Can't figure this out, but us having the #1 class makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Back