5* DE Micah Parson decommits from PSU

Advertisement
Coach kool checked in on him today

With Harrisburg's HC

C_ZI4PXWAAIpHcf.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
CampHillCane - We live in Carlisle and my son plays left guard for McDevitt. That is going to be a great game! McD kids have been working hard during the offseason. They were really young last year and had a freshman and two sophomores starting on the O-Line.

CampHillCane - We live in Carlisle and my son plays left guard for McDevitt. That is going to be a great game! McD kids have been working hard during the offseason. They were really young last year and had a freshman and two sophomores starting on the O-Line.

HBG is loaded this year. I think we finally end the losing streak vs McD

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

Sorry for bothering but do any of you know if we have a legit shot with him???

Advertisement
I say 10% chance now but paradise camp and official visit will help tremendously

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's what I have heard. McD's O-Line and D-Line this year are going to be really big, and good. It will probably be the best game of the year in area.

Advertisement
Make the trip. Harrisburg has some great players and so does McDevitt. I think that people are going to be surprised by McDevitt's size.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

Sorry for bothering but do any of you know if we have a legit shot with him???

I don't know directly. But my nephew has told me he's interested in us. They talk at camps etc. Don't know what level of interest that entails though.

Make the trip. Harrisburg has some great players and so does McDevitt. I think that people are going to be surprised by McDevitt's size.

Burg will be favored. Our toughest opponent will be Central Dauphin IMO.

No disrespect to McD, who we haven't beaten since 2007. It's just, we're on a different level right now.

Advertisement
Back