5* DE Micah Parson decommits from PSU

Coach kool checked in on him today

With Harrisburg's HC

C_ZI4PXWAAIpHcf.jpg

Coach Kul dropping the bag in the back? Wrap it up.

The bag is lookin' a little light.
Not a 5* stash IMO.

Advertisement
Lol at the colleges that have visited.......look at those banners, NCA&T, Rutgers, Marshal. I hope Voach Kool brought a ten foot by ten foot U.

Advertisement
Coach kool checked in on him today

With Harrisburg's HC

C_ZI4PXWAAIpHcf.jpg

Fake news. Kool is actually a participant in the Big Brother program. He's here with Skippy -his lil bro in Central PA. Skippy is from a single parent home but he's a great kid and Kool has really connected with him on trips to Hershey Park and some local minor league baseball games. He's even helping him write his college application essays to Penn State- Johnstown and University of Maryland- Baltimore County. Kool is a swell dude and a great role model.

I'll make sure that I pass that along to the McDevitt kids. Check the 40 times on Pennlive from the recent Showcase at McD. We have two WRs running 4.4s and two at 4.5. Our O-Line will average 290-300 this year and they are studs.

Make the trip. Harrisburg has some great players and so does McDevitt. I think that people are going to be surprised by McDevitt's size.

Burg will be favored. Our toughest opponent will be Central Dauphin IMO.

No disrespect to McD, who we haven't beaten since 2007. It's just, we're on a different level right now.

I'll make sure that I pass that along to the McDevitt kids. Check the 40 times on Pennlive from the recent Showcase at McD. We have two WRs running 4.4s and two at 4.5. Our O-Line will average 290-300 this year and they are studs.

Make the trip. Harrisburg has some great players and so does McDevitt. I think that people are going to be surprised by McDevitt's size.

Burg will be favored. Our toughest opponent will be Central Dauphin IMO.

No disrespect to McD, who we haven't beaten since 2007. It's just, we're on a different level right now.

I'm sure they'll care about some internet post.

I saw McD play nearly every game last year...they're not the "old" McD. Maybe you weren't around when they were the dominant team in the MP (04-15), but they're not the same.

CD is a better team, and they have a better coach.

If you honestly believe all of those kids are running in the 4.4s, I got a mansion in Bel Air to sell you. The NFL combine didn't have many guys running legit 4.4s. Those times are hand timed at these events.

Also, why is your kid at McD when you live in Carlisle? Shouldn't y'all be at Trinity?

Advertisement
McD was a very young team last year, with two sophomores and a freshman starting on the O-Line. They lost three WRs and a DT to D-1 programs and a lot of other seniors in the class of 2016. They had several kids starting for the first time last year.

Yes, those were hand-timed 40s, but we definitely have more speed, athleticism, and size going into this season than we did last year when we beat Harrisburg.

I'm in the Army and we live on Carlisle Barracks - we moved here last July. We were looking for a good combination of academics and athletics for our son and that combination doesn't exist at Carlisle or Trinity...at least not in football.

I'll make sure that I pass that along to the McDevitt kids. Check the 40 times on Pennlive from the recent Showcase at McD. We have two WRs running 4.4s and two at 4.5. Our O

Lol at the colleges that have visited.......look at those banners, NCA&T, Rutgers, Marshal. I hope Voach Kool brought a ten foot by ten foot U.

We had FSU, UF, Bama, ND and Miami stop by this week. But hate on kids for having smaller schools check them out.

Listen thin skin, I was not picking on other players, I was just saying that I hope the big dogs like us took stuff too! Let Bama, PSU and the rest know that Coach Kool is on the hunt.

Advertisement
McD was a very young team last year, with two sophomores and a freshman starting on the O-Line. They lost three WRs and a DT to D-1 programs and a lot of other seniors in the class of 2016. They had several kids starting for the first time last year.

Yes, those were hand-timed 40s, but we definitely have more speed, athleticism, and size going into this season than we did last year when we beat Harrisburg.

I'm in the Army and we live on Carlisle Barracks - we moved here last July. We were looking for a good combination of academics and athletics for our son and that combination doesn't exist at Carlisle or Trinity...at least not in football.

I'll make sure that I pass that along to the McDevitt kids. Check the 40 times on Pennlive from the recent Showcase at McD. We have two WRs running 4.4s and two at 4.5. Our O

Gotcha. I have a hatred for McD that predates your time here lol. I'll never forget the game in 2005 when Shady McCoy broke his ankle, and we had too many mental errors and lost.

We'll see week 1 in the Burg. Come say hello. I'll treat you to Harrisburg's famous chicken wings. I'll be in my spot... under the pressbox, 50 yard line on the Cougars side. Just look for a big musclehead black dude with a Canes hat on.

Advertisement
if this kid comes to the Canes there will be no OL or OC from an opposing squad that will ever want to have to see us lol

Advertisement
Back