4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
Advertisement
D weren’t you just saying that you were tired of South Florida 3 stars? This dude is a high four star from Alabama.
Dwins is getting spoiled. Hopefully soon he'll be tired of South Florida 4 stars.

Advertisement
Lol, so he can miss all the time & never be expected to land a CB?

What's unrealistic about hoping he flips this kid? If we have no shot then why even bring him on an OV?

Why do you think the CB coach isn't supposed to ever, you know... Recruit CB's??
People are out here talking like this is a must get or a guy that we have been leading for for a while. It’s not true. You bring him in regardless because you have to shoot your shot but it’s unrealistic to EXPECT that you flip a kid who’s committed to Alabama and who if not Alabama is likely headed to LSU. He’s played this season with LSU gloves every game. So miss me with that “expect” bs and ground yourself.

People are out here talking like this is a must get or a guy that we have been leading for for a while. It’s not true. You bring him in regardless because you have to shoot your shot but it’s unrealistic to EXPECT that you flip a kid who’s committed to Alabama and who if not Alabama is likely headed to LSU. He’s played this season with LSU gloves every game. So miss me with that “expect” bs and ground yourself.

I'd highly suggest not looking into what attire kids are wearing during games. Haselwood was sporting Miami for a majority of the season. He didn't sign with Miami.

Advertisement
D weren’t you just saying that you were tired of South Florida 3 stars? This dude is a high four star from Alabama.
I said alot of sfla three stars are over rated the top end guys r great most of the and some slip through the cracks. I want us to doninate and get the best prospects in sfla and OOS. But we need elite talent evaluators.

Im tired of the ones that suck let me rephrase that......i wish we could find the Macks or Antonion Browns and TY Hilton's. If we have a low three star i want the ones that r elite and there ranking was unjust.

So who can we "expect" for Rumph to flip? So far he hasn't flipped anyone.

Advertisement
This ******* picture will be a pain in the *** of this fan base when he doesn't flip. FSU and Gators fans will have a field day with this.
Shoot your shot, but I don't think he'll be a Cane
Glad you’re insecure *** isn’t our recruiter

I didn't say he was a must get, I said I hope for Rumph's sake that he can flip this kid.

If it's unrealistic then he's wasting his time in the first place & if he was so staunchly committed to Bama he wouldn't be taking visits this late in the process, but since he's basically being pushed out of their class he's open for a flip.

And the only reason you're bent outta shape is because you're trying to run interference for him if he does miss his shot with this kid, because you're a huge Coach *** kisser like always. And gtfoh with that "ground yourself" nonsense you talking young boy, you just started following recruiting a few months ago wtf are you even talking about with your naive *** lol

Advertisement
Back