4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
If I had a son, who was a DB, I would love for him to play for someone like Rumph. Give me the mature, knowledgeable and caring coach over the rah, rah, guy to mentor my child any day.
I've beem saying this. Here's what gets so funny too many kids want a coach who's cool as **** that they like but if he doesn't develop them, if he leaves for another job or if they end up transferring they then dont care about how cool the coach is. Give me the coach who I can guarantee will make my son a better player and with Rumph it's a borderline lock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't say he was a must get, I said I hope for Rumph's sake that he can flip this kid.

If it's unrealistic then he's wasting his time in the first place & if he was so staunchly committed to Bama he wouldn't be taking visits this late in the process, but since he's basically being pushed out of their class he's open for a flip.

And the only reason you're bent outta shape is because you're trying to run interference for him if he does miss his shot with this kid, because you're a huge Coach *** kisser like always. And gtfoh with that "ground yourself" nonsense you talking young boy, you just started following recruiting a few months ago wtf are you even talking about with your naive *** lol
When the Godfather of CIS speaks.....

You all can say whatever excuses you want. We have heard them all ten times over. Bottom line: ain’t recruited well.

The talent level at CB is better under rumph than before 5 star Cbs get bags which we not giving out. Outside of OL and DT CB is the most sought after position

Idk why yall so mad at Rumph the AH kids were never coming here. They were front runners in high school they are gonna front run in college.
Not mad at Rumph, I like him personally & think he's a good dude, I never expected for the AH kids to come here.

But those aren't the only ones he's missed on, the fact is his recruiting has been average at best & we're heading into year 4. I don't understand why people just can't call a spade a spade, there's a reason why our CB #'s are so low, it's because the position has been under recruited for 4 years now.

I hope he gets this kid & I'm pulling for him, I'm just not gonna keep making excuses every single season for why we miss on so many CB's. It's kinda obvious at this point lol

I like Rumph a lot & hope he can flip this kid it would be a great pull for him & great addition to our team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The talent level at CB is better under rumph than before 5 star Cbs get bags which we not giving out. Outside of OL and DT CB is the most sought after position
He also landed 3 4 stars last year, the recruiting thing is kind of silly really.

I didn't say he was a must get, I said I hope for Rumph's sake that he can flip this kid.

If it's unrealistic then he's wasting his time in the first place & if he was so staunchly committed to Bama he wouldn't be taking visits this late in the process, but since he's basically being pushed out of their class he's open for a flip.

And the only reason you're bent outta shape is because you're trying to run interference for him if he does miss his shot with this kid, because you're a huge Coach *** kisser like always. And gtfoh with that "ground yourself" nonsense you talking young boy, you just started following recruiting a few months ago wtf are you even talking about with your naive *** lol

This is gold, there are fans that just hop on any coach because they coach here. They forget it about the logo

Not mad at Rumph, I like him personally & think he's a good dude, I never expected for the AH kids to come here.

But those aren't the only ones he's missed on, the fact is his recruiting has been average at best & we're heading into year 4. I don't understand why people just can't call a spade a spade, there's a reason why our CB #'s are so low, it's because the position has been under recruited for 4 years now.

I hope he gets this kid & I'm pulling for him, I'm just not gonna keep making excuses every single season for why we miss on so many CB's. It's kinda obvious at this point lol

I like Rumph a lot & hope he can flip this kid it would be a great pull for him & great addition to our team.
Facts

Its like u cant take a shot at Rumph because hes soft spoken and was a player here............dude has **** the bed recruiting. I was surprised he didnt get fired and it scared me that he didnt. I know he coached dbs well but it could be scheme and his best guys were Golden recruits I believe. Bandy is a dog where ever that kid goes.

Advertisement
Back