4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

That's like saying sleeping with an 8 who just wants to make her ex jealous isn't real *** to be proud of. Who cares how we get him just get a Bama worthy guy
I do want him to flip just for the principle and we need bodies cause of the fails at recruiting CB's, got to land Bogle as well thats someone Bama really wants. Need to make a statement that it wont be easy anymore.

Advertisement
Im cool with him coming just want to really beat the **** out of these guys when they really really really want someone like a head up battle and not just any guy a sfla elite a few of them. Im dying to start beating these guy down here for the elites, I want to see the day we get the picking and they get the left overs.

Artie Burns, AR, Chad Thomas,.. Bama is cheating out of there minds $$$ until Saban leaves it won't stop

He is the definition of flash in the pan. But I respect your desire to read the best content possible

Advertisement
It's just a picture, let's relax. Also, I like this kids tape but I'm not sure he is a corner honestly. He is even listed at Safety on Rivals, big kid who will get bigger and his speed looks average. JMO. Like I said, he is still a take IMO and I like him more than Emerson.
Same stuff was said about the last Alabama CB we recruited and he turned out pretty good after he stuck it out at CB. This staff likes the safety types throughout the entire secondary. Gotta be able to tackle first and foremost and he looks fluid and long enough to play CB

Im cool with him coming just want to really beat the **** out of these guys when they really really really want someone like a head up battle and not just any guy a sfla elite a few of them. Im dying to start beating these guy down here for the elites, I want to see the day we get the picking and they get the left overs.
Gotta start winning the weak *** coastal on a regular basis first to consistently land top-notch sfla kids.....I said this long ago, way too many top programs have established good relationships..... taking it back is nearly impossible....beating them for a top-notch cb after going 7-6 getting waxed by Wisconsin is a pipe dream...winning is the only way to get enough respect to land a top 2-3 sfla cb...the '18 class is proof winning changes recruiting...if we woulda won the coastal again who knows Tyrique might have been a Cane? Right now the portal is our best friend....

Do anyone have a problem with 3 of the 4 we brought in last year? Not sure Campbell wanted to compete against them especially since they got there early.
Campbell was a better prospect, if anything we would have dropped one of them

Advertisement
If he comes what does it matter?

Exactly must be a nice problem to have at Bama to be able to ask 4 stars to grey shirt.

And IMO it is a flip....kid could stay committed and take his grey shirt if he wants or get a scholarship now

Advertisement
I do want him to flip just for the principle and we need bodies cause of the fails at recruiting CB's, got to land Bogle as well thats someone Bama really wants. Need to make a statement that it wont be easy anymore.
He looks like nothing special on tape...I preferred Brownlee

Advertisement
The Gators can never, ever troll us about a pic after this abortion. Mullet was in gran mal siezure mode
FF50C5B8-60B3-4541-8B73-66D5CF9A2411.jpeg

Y’all are putting unrealistic expectations on the dude and then getting mad when he fails. We just started recruiting this kid, he’s committed to Bama, and LSU has been on him for a while. Not sure why it’s for Rumphs sake.
Lol, so he can miss all the time & never be expected to land a CB?

What's unrealistic about hoping he flips this kid? If we have no shot then why even bring him on an OV?

Why do you think the CB coach isn't supposed to ever, you know... Recruit CB's??

Advertisement
Back