4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
It's just a picture, let's relax. Also, I like this kids tape but I'm not sure he is a corner honestly. He is even listed at Safety on Rivals, big kid who will get bigger and his speed looks average. JMO. Like I said, he is still a take IMO and I like him more than Emerson.

Advertisement
This ******* picture will be a pain in the *** of this fan base when he doesn't flip. FSU and Gators fans will have a field day with this.
Shoot your shot, but I don't think he'll be a Cane

You goin cry about it? It’s recruiting. It happens.

Advertisement
If he comes what does it matter?
Im cool with him coming just want to really beat the **** out of these guys when they really really really want someone like a head up battle and not just any guy a sfla elite a few of them. Im dying to start beating these guy down here for the elites, I want to see the day we get the picking and they get the left overs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So its not a real flip then hes looking for greener pasture type thing cause they want him to wait?
They play for the National Title every year.

We can't compete with them for recruits right now - it takes a rare breed like Chad Thomas to turn them down.

He's good enough for them to want him - that's good enough for me. Who cares how he finally ends up here if he does?

Anyone in the know (not trying to be a smart ***) is this a legit flip like bama wants him or is it numbers thing for them? Do they really want want want him like full court pre$$?
No way we pull a kid from bama that bama actually wants. They might have a full class thats why we have a chance with this kid n bogle. I say oh well though, ill take both of them.

Im cool with him coming just want to really beat the **** out of these guys when they really really really want someone like a head up battle and not just any guy a sfla elite a few of them. Im dying to start beating these guy down here for the elites, I want to see the day we get the picking and they get the left overs.
It will be funny. If we get this young man and he out plays the Bama guys. That were taken over him and he actually make an impact in the league.

Advertisement
Back