4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
Not mad at Rumph, I like him personally & think he's a good dude, I never expected for the AH kids to come here.

But those aren't the only ones he's missed on, the fact is his recruiting has been average at best & we're heading into year 4. I don't understand why people just can't call a spade a spade, there's a reason why our CB #'s are so low, it's because the position has been under recruited for 4 years now.

I hope he gets this kid & I'm pulling for him, I'm just not gonna keep making excuses every single season for why we miss on so many CB's. It's kinda obvious at this point lol

I like Rumph a lot & hope he can flip this kid it would be a great pull for him & great addition to our team.
This is the truth. This is a must get for Rumph. The pressure is immense.

Man I thought RUmph was overrated when he played for us... got dam Chaffie Fields... I'm more surprised that my vets think we even have a shot at this dude...Yall know better...RUmph not bringing home anyone. We have a team full of safetys playing corner next year minus Bandy and Ivey.. I need to see more out of Blades but dont think hes a corner

Man I thought RUmph was overrated when he played for us... got dam Chaffie Fields... I'm more surprised that my vets think we even have a shot at this dude...Yall know better...RUmph not bringing home anyone. We have a team full of safetys playing corner next year minus Bandy and Ivey..

Rumph overrated at Miami? Clearly, the NFL completely disagreed with you.

Man I thought RUmph was overrated when he played for us... got dam Chaffie Fields... I'm more surprised that my vets think we even have a shot at this dude...Yall know better...RUmph not bringing home anyone. We have a team full of safetys playing corner next year minus Bandy and Ivey..
facts

I keep sayong Gilbert will struggle at CB no way in **** that kid is a cornerback. Hes there cause of the whiffs and it sucks for him cause its a sacrifice on his behalf when his money spot is S

Advertisement
Facts

Its like u cant take a shot at Rumph because hes soft spoken and was a player here............dude has **** the bed recruiting. I was surprised he didnt get fired and it scared me that he didnt. I know he coached dbs well but it could be scheme and his best guys were Golden recruits I believe. Bandy is a dog where ever that kid goes.
That’s fine but y’all got to have that same energy for the other coaches when they miss yet most of y’all don’t :monkey-serious:

Rumph overrated at Miami? Clearly, the NFL completely disagreed with you.
he was terrible in the NFL and got masked by an elite cast of defenders same way alot of bama players flame out like Dee Milner cause that front 7 is legit makes them look good thats why DBs go there

Advertisement
Lol, what indication do we have that this kid isn’t going to bama? How is it a “must get”
The fact that he’s from AL visiting us when it’s widely known they have a numbers problem. Plus other elite CB’s already signed. Is that a LOL? What’s an LOL is the only cb UM has signed weighs 150lbs and many project Gil as a safety. That leaves us one injury away from a major problem in 19.

The fact that he’s from AL visiting us when it’s widely known they have a numbers problem. Plus other elite CB’s already signed. Is that a LOL? What’s an LOL is the only cb UM has signed weighs 150lbs and many project Gil as a safety. That leaves us one injury away from a major problem in 19.
What corn elder came to Miami as?....And as of the under armor game couch was close to 165. He can redshirt this year and be at least 180 by his redshirt freshman year at Miami . You acting like the kid a scrub or something, he’s a baller

Advertisement
Man I thought RUmph was overrated when he played for us... got dam Chaffie Fields... I'm more surprised that my vets think we even have a shot at this dude...Yall know better...RUmph not bringing home anyone. We have a team full of safetys playing corner next year minus Bandy and Ivey.. I need to see more out of Blades but dont think hes a corner
Blades can play corner. Frierson is more of a safety.

The same posters will always make excuses for coaches your wasting your time, I like Brock we agree and disagree (not specifically pointing at u Brock) but posters here will keep giving guys passes then when they are fired and not wearing orange and green they will agree with the points that they disagreed with before.

Mike Rumph is putrid on the trail, one of the worst recruiters in recent memory IMO.

Advertisement
So what if he doesn't sign and Rumph helps bring another top 10 pass defense in the country? Will y'all fly banners to get him fired? Curious because Manny won't fire him

ANd they were wrong did he even last 2 years at corner in the league? They moved him to safety his first year if i recall

You clearly have an agenda against Rumph. That’s fine. Saying Rumph was overrated at Miami is like me saying he lived up to expectations in the NFL.

What pressure?
He needs to land an elite CB. He never has in his entire tenure at UM. Banda was the primary for Ivey and Gil. Bandy was a lay down. Rumph has recruited nobody. #straightfacts

Your mofos calling me out with dumb negs. Banda was the majn recruits for Gil and Bandy. Obviously Cooney has a job because of it. Rumph was never involved. Therefore, Rumph has not successfully recruited one top CB himself in 4 seasons. #straightfacts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back