2024 24 3* QB Luke Moga from AZ

Mario’s history have shown a propensity to suck at WR & QB recruiting as a HC; just saying. Herbert was an inherited gift, Shough absolutely sucked ***, to the point he got beat out by a transfer portal QB in Anthony Brown who was mediocre, himself. OL, RB, Def….I have no issues w, but we DESPERATELY need an OC who’s imaginative, current, & that can recruit to shore up that QB & WR recruiting.
He actually recruited WRs really well. Troy Franklin is a complete stud. Some say it was McClendon but there’s no denying they had a loaded WR room.

Re/qb Ty Thompson and Jay Butterfield were highly regarded but haven’t panned out. The reality is only 1/3rd of the 5 star QBs end up doing anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He actually recruited WRs really well. Troy Franklin is a complete stud. Some say it was McClendon but there’s no denying they had a loaded WR room.

Re/qb Ty Thompson and Jay Butterfield were highly regarded but haven’t panned out. The reality is only 1/3rd of the 5 star QBs end up doing anything.

Name a WR that got drafted under Mario.

Advertisement
Mario’s history have shown a propensity to suck at WR & QB recruiting as a HC; just saying. Herbert was an inherited gift, Shough absolutely sucked ***, to the point he got beat out by a transfer portal QB in Anthony Brown who was mediocre, himself. OL, RB, Def….I have no issues w, but we DESPERATELY need an OC who’s imaginative, current, & that can recruit to shore up that QB & WR recruiting.

Mario was here for 2 mins before he went to Bama....and was going balls to the wall for......Alin Edouard.
Yea....that Alin Edouard at qb

on a positive note, it seems by the recent offers that Dawson has full authority to offer who he wants at QB so let's hope that to mean mario has relinquished the qb recruiting fully to dawson

Advertisement
on a positive note, it seems by the recent offers that Dawson has full authority to offer who he wants at QB so let's hope that to mean mario has relinquished the qb recruiting fully to dawson
I’m sure this is semantics but I don’t want Mario relinquishing QB recruiting fully to Dawson, just the evals.

Advertisement
ON3 and 247 basically said nothing but this was intriguing ... "the QB just took up organized football his freshman year"
you could tell in a clip I saw recently with him throwing against air that he's quite raw and leans heavily on his athleticism. Throwing mechanics need a lot of work..

Mario was here for 2 mins before he went to Bama....and was going balls to the wall for......Alin Edouard.
Yea....that Alin Edouard at qb

WOW! i forgot about him!! that kid wasn't a bad QB. If you follow his story , there were many coaches changes in 2014 . Dealing with james coley , mario , and etc. cant knock alin down for that. he was doing what was best for him. if anything we need to be harder on our coaches keeping South florida talent down south.

Screenshot_20230313_215250_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back