2024 24 3* QB Luke Moga from AZ

Advertisement
ON3 and 247 basically said nothing but this was intriguing ... "the QB just took up organized football his freshman year"
If that’s the case then idc what the accuracy numbers are. All that told me is that he’s moldable and probably doesn’t have to unlearn anything.

Emory was an elite 11 finalist sir. Put some respect on his name.
giphy (2).gif

Advertisement
Smh.. He completed 47% of passes last year?

I like his speed. But is this really what we're doing after taking a developmental QB in Brown, followed by a game manager in Williams? We were supposed to be taking 2 QBs last year too. But here we are.

I really hope we land an elite QB. Noland isn't a lock with A&M's willingness to spend and Freeze at Auburn.

This site gets so caught up on highlights. Lol

Advertisement
That and the assumption that Mario some secret QB whisperer. We're shopping at Burlington and Ross instead of the Galleria or Westfield.

Mario’s history have shown a propensity to suck at WR & QB recruiting as a HC; just saying. Herbert was an inherited gift, Shough absolutely sucked ***, to the point he got beat out by a transfer portal QB in Anthony Brown who was mediocre, himself. OL, RB, Def….I have no issues w, but we DESPERATELY need an OC who’s imaginative, current, & that can recruit to shore up that QB & WR recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hoping this kid is the backup option to the backup option. Come on guys we can't go two straight classes with a project QB.

No consistent top team is doing that. We need a star QB in this class if we want to finish with a top 5 talented class

I'm hoping this kid is the backup option to the backup option. Come on guys we can't go two straight classes with a project QB.

No consistent top team is doing that. We need a star QB in this class if we want to finish with a top 5 talented class
In general I agree with you (which I'm assuming you're saying we just went 2 straight classes with "project QBs")

But with the transfer portal, it's not as big of as a concern.

In general I agree with you (which I'm assuming you're saying we just went 2 straight classes with "project QBs")

But with the transfer portal, it's not as big of as a concern.
Exactly. Someone is going to lose the Bama/UGA/OSU/USC/Clemson QB battles the next two years and leave. We just need to find our Burrow and Fields.

Advertisement
Back