2024 24 3* QB Luke Moga from AZ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smh.. He completed 47% of passes last year?

I like his speed. But is this really what we're doing after taking a developmental QB in Brown, followed by a game manager in Williams? We were supposed to be taking 2 QBs last year too. But here we are.

I really hope we land an elite QB. Noland isn't a lock with A&M's willingness to spend and Freeze at Auburn.

I like his speed. But is this really what we're doing after taking a developmental QB in Brown, followed by a game manager in Williams? We were supposed to be taking 2 QBs last year too. But here we are.

I really hope we land an elite QB. Noland isn't a lock with A&M's willingness to spend and Freeze at Auburn.

Elite WRs and QBs looking at Cristobal's offense
Disgusted Design GIF

Emory was an elite 11 finalist sir. Put some respect on his name.

Well, well, well. Moga supposedly said Mario told him the new OC should be in place within the next week or so (assuming you can trust On3). And I have to believe he knows the options that Mario is considering or he isn't flying across the country mid-week.

Advertisement
Well, well, well. Moga supposedly said Mario told him the new OC should be in place within the next week or so (assuming you can trust On3). And I have to believe he knows the options that Mario is considering or he isn't flying across the country mid-week.

I'll believe it when I see it

Advertisement
"Coach Cristobal is trying to get his new offensive coordinator, is still searching for his offensive coordinator and said that should come in the next week or so,” Moga said. “So once that happens I’ll build that relationship and see where it goes.”

Gattis done lol. I think its gonna be Arroyo man. Cristobal might favor familiarity after last season debacle

Advertisement
Said this in another thread but He reminds me of CJ Stroud before he obliterated everybody on the camp circuit. I expect a similar type of rise.

Advertisement
Back