2024 Transfer Portal

Intriguing prospect from Charleston Missouri...

DeMarcus Sharp is a pure scorer with + athleticism who can create his own show off the dribble, attacks the basket with aggression & is a smooth finisher at the rim with good touch. He’s also a ball distributor & uses his play style to get open looks for his teammates, penetrates drawing defenders to him & hits the open man.

Takes a lot of high % shots & displays good court IQ, IMO I’d take a look at this kid as a possibility to add.

Shot 54% from 3 & 80% from the Free Throw line & is very good on ball Defender as well.

I LOVE players who are 10+ in RPG/APG/SPG combined.

Advertisement

Intriguing prospect from Charleston Missouri...

DeMarcus Sharp is a pure scorer with + athleticism who can create his own show off the dribble, attacks the basket with aggression & is a smooth finisher at the rim with good touch. He’s also a ball distributor & uses his play style to get open looks for his teammates, penetrates drawing defenders to him & hits the open man.

Takes a lot of high % shots & displays good court IQ, IMO I’d take a look at this kid as a possibility to add.

Shot 54% from 3 & 80% from the Free Throw line & is very good on ball Defender as well.

Graham Ike Colorado kid who shot 51% from the field & was mostly a Double Double Big.

Best games:
- 33pts & 10rebs vs Boise ST
- 29pts & 15rebs vs New Mexico
- 24pts & 11rebs vs Nevada
- 23pts & 8rebs vs Utah ST
- 28pts & 12rebs vs Utah ST
- 25pts & 11rebs vs Stanford
- 26pts & 10rebs vs Washington
- 25pts & 18rebs vs San Jose ST
- 27pts & 12rebs vs Air Force

Somebody I think we should definitely be interested in.

Last edited:

Clarence Daniels II from Minnesota,

Lefty post player with a really good post up fade away shot, plays like a Big despite being only 6’6 but has a consistent jumper from mid-range & is an efficient shooter from distance at 39.5% from 3.

Walking double double who also shoots 75% from the FT line.

Has some Jordan Miller similarities to his game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if he wants to stay in Miami for rest of college career?
I hope so; Just a half hour drive over lol

Talented Guard, pure scorer with really good Ball-handling & natural smooth shot.

He actually plays a lot like Wong too, except his jumper from long range is more consistent & his bag is better in terms of pure handle/crossover. But he drives to the basket & creates a lot of shots at the rim similarly.

I’d take him here in a heartbeat, there might be an adjustment period for him to become more of a off-ball Guard than a Ball-dominant Guard like he is now, but I think he’d be able to fit in Larra’s system real well.

Advertisement
Quick question... regarding potential outgoing transfers. Jakai Robinson seems like the most likely target. Anyone heard any chatter about other guys wanting out? A little concerned Wooga goes to Georgetown or St Johns, and also concerned Christian Watson thinks of leaving.

Quick question... regarding potential outgoing transfers. Jakai Robinson seems like the most likely target. Anyone heard any chatter about other guys wanting out? A little concerned Wooga goes to Georgetown or St Johns, and also concerned Christian Watson thinks of leaving.
Quick question: why’d you start another account, @Miami of Florida ???

No worries, we can sort it all out from Purgatory with your other account and some of my friends like @JD08, @No_Fly_Zone and @USNAVYCANE

Edit: Update - it seems that you have been deemed an irredeemable troll and eliminated accordingly.

Last edited:

As I mentioned before, nobody respects Hubert. He’s the 3rd or 4th transfer and I expect at least one more.

Also Bacot is coming back. He lost any shot of becoming a draft pick this year, getting manhandled by Omier and anybody else with a pulse. He didn’t have much of a choice.

Advertisement

Sacha Baron Cohen Bad Face GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Will Lee from NY, currently at PBA (FL)

Undersized Guard with a really nice quick-trigger jumper, pure scorer with over 1,000pts in just 2 seasons.

Has a very similar game to Jordan Walker at UAB.

It can’t be easy for these Atlantic Coast Conference universities in the Carolinas and mid-Atlantic to observe what we’re witnessing – a supposed ‘football school’ rising to the top of the league and emerging from the first weekend of the tournament as the only ACC men’s team to qualify for the Sweet 16. It certainly can’t be easy for some coaches who seem resentful - perhaps a tad jealous - when they watch UM flourishing in this new era of college sports, when players can benefit from their Name, Image and Likeness.

Ohio coach Jeff Boals became the latest to take a shot at UM. After the Canes’ 63-56 win against Drake on Friday, Boals tweeted about Miami: “800,000 dollars will get you a second game and 8-25 FG’s.” The tweet - unbecoming and borderline unprofessional for a college head coach – wasn’t even accurate. Nijel Pack, who has a two-year, $800,000 deal to promote John Ruiz’s LifeWallet, played well, shooting 8 for 15. Isaiah Wong, who has an undisclosed deal with LifeWallet, shot 1 for 10 before rebounding with 27 points in Sunday’s win against Indiana. Boals’ swipe at the Canes, which he eventually deleted, came a month after now-retired Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim told ESPN’s Pete Thamel that “Miami bought a team. … It’s like, ‘Really, this is where we are?’ That’s really where we are, and it’s only going to get worse.” Jim Larranaga has taken the high road on this; he has no interest in engaging in verbal volleys with other coaches. So have his players. “I’m not focused on that,” Norchad Omier said Wednesday when asked about shots from other coaches.

Regardless, it’s irrelevant because the Canes are merely using the new rules to their advantage. What does Ruiz think of these types of comments from Boeheim and Ohio’s Boals? “I don’t think it’s their place to discuss NIL really,” he said in a text message. “I find NIL to be off the court while coaches should be focusing on the court. There is also a bigger picture here. Kids are learning, making money and helping themselves and their own family.” Ruiz said the “big picture is LifeWallet is tied to the athletes it promotes, which provides branding to LifeWallet. NIL has nothing to do with performance. It has to do with marketing. However, UM did win both games and is now in the Sweet 16, which provides more interaction for LifeWallet athletes, as the athletes are talked about.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article273369850.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Back