2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cohen, as of 2 days ago:

“As of right now I’m not giving up which schools have reached out but the conferences have been the WCC, CAA, Big Ten and the Big East.”

Advertisement
Advertisement

I would guess Arizona will be going after him the hardest because he’s from Gilbert AZ, but this kid is without question one of the best Freshman in the country & pure natural scorer.

Definitely hope we throw our hat in the ring for this one, although it’s likely he’s goes to Zona, Gonzaga or somewhere in the Pac-12.

His best game at TTech was vs Oklahoma & TCU

Was he hurt? I mean he can step out and hit the 3 at a good enough rate that could cause a nightmare match up and he can rebound and alter some shots.

I dont like 1 year guys much but he give Aire and next years freshman one more year to really get their footing.

Advertisement
I think we'll be a very attractive destination in the portal this offseason, but how many spots will be available? I think Wong will go the draft route, but who else might be transferring out? Are Walker and Beverly done after this year, since they were honored as seniors?
Miller is the only one who can't come back. We have his replacement. If everyone else stays then we can't bring in anyone else.

Was he hurt? I mean he can step out and hit the 3 at a good enough rate that could cause a nightmare match up and he can rebound and alter some shots.

I dont like 1 year guys much but he give Aire and next years freshman one more year to really get their footing.
Yes, he missed the first 16 games of the season with a Foot injury, but came back & played relatively well considering he wasn’t all the way back to 100%.

I think he’s leaving TTech because of what went on with Mark Adams & just not fitting in culturally with the program.

Idk how much interest there would be between Miami & him, but he’s a potential prospect to at least look out for.

Advertisement
Back