2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we'll be a very attractive destination in the portal this offseason, but how many spots will be available? I think Wong will go the draft route, but who else might be transferring out? Are Walker and Beverly done after this year, since they were honored as seniors?

I would say Jakai Robinson is probably on transfer watch, but yeah, the other 11 spots are pretty well secured

I think we'll be a very attractive destination in the portal this offseason, but how many spots will be available? I think Wong will go the draft route, but who else might be transferring out? Are Walker and Beverly done after this year, since they were honored as seniors?
Walker and Beverly have the option to come back as they both have 1 year of eligibility left. I would hope and expect Bev comes back. Who knows with walker.

Advertisement
Walker and Beverly have the option to come back as they both have 1 year of eligibility left. I would hope and expect Bev comes back. Who knows with walker.

We need to encourage some of these players to move on and bring in real depth via NIL and transfer portal.
Time to treat basketball like a business justl like we asked some of the football scrubs to move on.

Can we get some 6'10+ guys?! I cant take us going into legit games tryna cover legit big men with 5'11 players.. **** is embarrassing.. We need more length...

Pause

Someone mentioned a 7 footer at New Mexico state who played HS ball in the Miami area and was tearing up for the Lobos. Maybe the coaching staff can drop him a line

Advertisement
Someone mentioned a 7 footer at New Mexico state who played HS ball in the Miami area and was tearing up for the Lobos. Maybe the coaching staff can drop him a line
You sure it was New Mexico ST? (Also the NM ST is the Aggies & New Mexico is the Lobos)

Because they don’t have any 7ft who played his HS ball in Miami...

& New Mexico’s big men are both foreigners from Sweden & Senegal.

Both took part on Sr night , that’s normally a dead giveaway on their futures. “Thanks for your service“.

L was asked about that at a press conference, and said they're technically seniors, so they were honored on senior night. Didn't say they weren't coming back, and the way the staff is recruiting (ie, they aren't) suggests they'll be back.

Advertisement
Back