2024 Transfer Portal

L was asked about that at a press conference, and said they're technically seniors, so they were honored on senior night. Didn't say they weren't coming back, and the way the staff is recruiting (ie, they aren't) suggests they'll be back.
I can’t recall a player walking on Sr night thar came back , maybe I’m forgetting names. Football or basketball. As for recruiting they can add replacements through portal if they have to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Walker and Beverly have the option to come back as they both have 1 year of eligibility left. I would hope and expect Bev comes back. Who knows with walker.
If he has the option,, why wouldn't Walker come back? The question is, I guess, would L choose to renew his scholly? If Walker hasn't graduated and would get his degree with the extra year, I bet L brings him back. If he's already graduated or is not on track after 4 yrs, maybe not.

Walker and Beverly have the option to come back as they both have 1 year of eligibility left. I would hope and expect Bev comes back. Who knows with walker.
I'm going to assume Walker and Beverly return next year. I'd assume all the freshmen, Wooga, Joseph, Pack, and Omier return as well. Miller is done, I'd guess Wong is leaving, and I could see Robinson hit the portal. If that's the case then we would have 2 open spots to be likely used on the portal.

Advertisement
Nate Calmese, Jace Carter, Evan Taylor, Landon Moore, Cohen & BJ Mack should all be legit options for us IMO.

I think we’ll need another Wing-Scorer, a true Big & depending on what Wong does could need another Scoring-Guard.

Looks like a shopping list..

Nate Calmese, Jace Carter, Evan Taylor, Landon Moore, Cohen & BJ Mack should all be legit options for us IMO.

I think we’ll need another Wing-Scorer, a true Big & depending on what Wong does could need another Scoring-Guard.
Thoughts on Dame Adelekun to replace Walker for us

Advertisement
Thoughts on Dame Adelekun to replace Walker for us
Would absolutely take.

Averaged 13.8ppg 7.2 rebounds & 2 blocks a game at 56% in field goals.

He’s a dynamic post player who can put the ball on the floor & create his shot off the dribble & knock down midrange 18ft’ers when necessary. He’s fluid & plays with good athleticism around the basket & is a 70% FT shooter, which isn’t great but serviceable.

Significantly better than Walker, although that’s not saying much lol

Would absolutely take.

Averaged 13.8ppg 7.2 rebounds & 2 blocks a game at 56% in field goals.

He’s a dynamic post player who can put the ball on the floor & create his shot off the dribble & knock down midrange 18ft’ers when necessary. He’s fluid & plays with good athleticism around the basket & is a 70% FT shooter, which isn’t great but serviceable.

Significantly better than Walker, although that’s not saying much lol

Would think him/ BJ Mack would be an quality forward off the bench if we keep the same formation next year.

Cohen would be the player in a perfect world but Adelekun would be a good option

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back