2023 Transfer portal

Advertisement
I see Virginia added a big transfer in Ohio's Ben Vander Plas. 6'8 230 Forward who averaged 14.3, with 7 boards.

Also, Caleb Love returning to UNC. They lose only Manek.

I see Virginia added a big transfer in Ohio's Ben Vander Plas. 6'8 230 Forward who averaged 14.3, with 7 boards.

Also, Caleb Love returning to UNC. They lose only Manek.
I think with NIL we'll see more players who'd normally leave for the pros stay since they're being compensated in college. Could be good for all sports.

Miami (football) has been really unlucky with players leaving early who could benefit from another year in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m telling y’all if we can get some real Difference making length or another high level scorer then I have to be at least the 2nd best team in the conference.

I’m telling y’all if we can get some real Difference making length or another high level scorer then I have to be at least the 2nd best team in the conference.
Well right now we're out of spots. May 1st is the last day to enter the portal and considering there are lots of kids in the portal right now I'm not sure one of the guys you would be ok with leaving would see an opportunity for a nice landing spot.

The other scenario is Wong who scored over 20 twice in two tourney games and another 15 against Kansas tries the NBA. Then you have to hope Ruiz wants to spend another 200,000k-400,000k on a player that could be better. Outside of that the team is pretty much set and we hope the freshmen class coming in brings some juice.

Advertisement
Back