2023 Transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who knows how him and the rest of the team will gel together but he would be the perfect replacement of Wong does leave. He’s an improved shooter to Wong, has a bit more size and is a better rebounder for when we go small.
Are we considering him?

Advertisement
Ruiz was right about one thing, with the lifewallet money flowing as well as the basic premise of playing in Miami, there are going to be plenty of players that will want to play in Miami. Now with Wong, he was definitely a great talent, but with his inconsistent shot and inability to really playmake, he's not as valuable as people may think. I think a similar replacement could be found, especially considering he's also a senior.

Ruiz was right about one thing, with the lifewallet money flowing as well as the basic premise of playing in Miami, there are going to be plenty of players that will want to play in Miami. Now with Wong, he was definitely a great talent, but with his inconsistent shot and inability to really playmake, he's not as valuable as people may think. I think a similar replacement could be found, especially considering he's also a senior.
Wong has 2 year eligibility , right ?

Advertisement
Wong has 2 year eligibility , right ?
Wong is 100% gone after this year. Either he does well enough to think he gets drafted or he thinks Miami is the problem and actually transfers out for one more year. I think there is no chance he stays here again.

Advertisement
Back