2023 Transfer portal

Manu Lecomte, but I generally agree with the point you're making.
Manu actually did well here considering he was only here for his freshman and sophomore seasons. Got a ton of playing time and even started half the season as a true freshmen. In 2 seasons here he started 40 games and averaged about 8 ppg. Had he not gotten impatient and left, I think he would've had the chance to flourish even more.

Advertisement
Manu actually did well here considering he was only here for his freshman and sophomore seasons. Got a ton of playing time and even started half the season as a true freshmen. In 2 seasons here he started 40 games and averaged about 8 ppg. Had he not gotten impatient and left, I think he would've had the chance to flourish even more.
Agree. Manu, once he settled in, played well.

Malcolm Grant was a bit of a disappointment but ... he had personal (family?) issues IIRC. Bishop Daniels another one. But, OP's point is more than vaild! Guards thrive.

Pack emphasized that he was looking for an opportunity to be a pure 1 instead of a combo guard. I forget which article I read where he mentioned this, but that was a big factor in determining where he would transfer.
That's interesting. The majority of his highlights are him playing off the ball, but given his size, I agree, he's going to make his money playing the 1. It honestly doesn't matter a ton these days anyways given how lineups are essentially positionless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Courtney confirmed we have 2 scholarships for the portal and if Wong leaves it would be 3.
Gak has been discussed already. But, I wonder if any other player(s) on our current roster might contemplate the Portal -- should it suddenly look like their PT might decrease or dry up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back