2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

View as article
We pop Arroyo tomorrow and Nabers in next 30 days, you'd think QB would be next. Nussmeier or Davis flip! Dreaming here, but......I'm starting to believe.

AND if we continue with the likes of Alexis, we're going to have so much **** speed Thad will have to stay. He'll be running against dime defense all day!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smart kid if he comes here. Kid is wanted by some major player$$.
The tight end position is really the only position in recruiting that i like our odds better then any team in the country. Darnell Washington made a big mistake choosing Georgia last year. Were about to put another Tight end in the 1st round next year and they haven't had one drafted in the first since 2004 and it was the 32nd pick. If you're an elite Tight End prospect then you need to put Miami,Notre Dame and Iowa on your final 3 and choose between them.

Last edited:
Wait what happened here? I thought this dude was all A&M? Jeez that’d be huge if Miami gets him. Also is Brantley going to be a WR or TE?

Advertisement
We pop Arroyo tomorrow and Nabers in next 30 days, you'd think QB would be next. Nussmeier or Davis flip! Dreaming here, but......I'm starting to believe.

AND if we continue with the likes of Alexis, we're going to have so much **** speed Thad will have to stay. He'll be running against dime defense all day!
Is Nabers deciding in the next month?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back