2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Arroyo did a virtual visit with A&M today - those two cbs are from their 247 writers. Sounds like he may have committed there or they expect him to very soon...

Advertisement
Arroyo did a virtual visit with A&M today - those two cbs are from their 247 writers. Sounds like he may have committed there or they expect him to very soon...
****. Brantley equally as smooth but really wanted both.

It was never said that we were officially taking 2 TEs. If we’re taking 1 QB 1 RB 3 WR 4OL with 3 DT’s then the numbers to add to 23 with Borregales the kicker won’t match.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Brian Perroni, A&Ms 247 mod ...

“In talking to a ton of people - close to 15 at this point - last night and this morning, the two teams that keep coming up are A&M and Miami. At last night went on, more people seemed to think he was likely headed back home to play for the Canes as he grew up in South Florida before high school.

I'm not sure if either school has been explicitly told but A&M's confidence is waning a bit. It is really odd timing with the fact that he said he made up his mind after talking to A&M, but the buzz this morning from several places is more Miami than A&M.

I don't want to write him off completely, but I would not be surprised to see more Crystal Ball predictions come in for the Canes. I am going to swtch mine as well at the moment, but we are still makiing calls and checking with sources on this one.”

Advertisement
Back