2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

View as article
Advertisement
93E5F0E9-E360-439E-9BED-AD2C9706ED27.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh man, TAMU board is big mad over this. They were sure he was committing to them. Apparently he had a "phenomenal " virtual visit and then put that tweet out about "the pick is in". They were positive it was them.

Jimbo getting raked over the coals on that board- Coley taking some serious heat too. Coley was his primary. TAMU hasn't hit one of the main targets in awhile - everyone going out of state... Word is his relationship with Lashlee was huge here... And family ties to So Fla

Let's hope the family doesn't get any offers they cannot refuse in the next 24 hours....

Advertisement
Oh man, TAMU board is big mad over this. They were sure he was committing to them. Apparently he had a "phenomenal " virtual visit and then put that tweet out about "the pick is in". They were positive it was them.

Jimbo getting raked over the coals on that board- Coley taking some serious heat too. Coley was his primary. TAMU hasn't hit one of the main targets in awhile - everyone going out of state... Word is his relationship with Lashlee was huge here... And family ties to So Fla

Let's hope the family doesn't get any offers they cannot refuse in the next 24 hours....

It's great. I love how fanbases talk themselves into KNOWING what a kid's thought process is. One poster said that Arroyo probably knows he can play earlier at Miami after seeing the TE success TAMU has had these past couple of years lol. He went on to say that he isn't sure about our TE situation but he is sure that he would play earlier here than there. They just completely contradict themselves and look foolish. Although the kid from ****inson that they signed that we wanted is a stud, their TE group overall isn't touching ours and they aren't putting TE's in the league like us either. Crossing my fingers obviously because it isn't a done deal yet but I am glad this kid is smart enough to put "Proven UM TE Success + Wide Open Offense with Proven OC" together and knows that he could absolutely EAT here. I believe more kids are aware of this too, they just wanna see it first and I don't blame them. That is why we NEEEEEEEEED this season, amongst several other reasons ….

Advertisement
And I put my name on it too...And I always defer to locals, and preface everything I do with "imo based off film"

Same **** you do...Difference is I don't attack people. Attacking = **** riding. You have jumped on me and other posters for posting opinions...I spend a lot of time watching film as a hobby. Several of the locals and long-time posters have liked my lists, commented positively on my opinions and let me know constructively and respectfully when they disagree with something. You don't approach it like that at all. Instead you attack and attempt to insult when you disagree.

I'm not worried about your attack and insults. I don't hold your little bullshyt opinion in that regard...So we can agree that neither one of our opinions means **** and move on. But I'm not the one ****riding and attacking. I'm simply posting my opinions, and always preface it is as my opinion.

But I will say you attach some type of self importance and meaning to "mattering to this board"...I don't know if it makes you feel important or what? I'm not sure you matter like you say you do, at least you certainly don't to me. Myself? I don't care about "mattering" to this board...I don't attach any type of importance to it. Maybe this message board fills some type of weirdo insecurity for you? Imagine me caring about "mattering" to someone on a message board where we all give opinions. I'm simply watching hudl film, providing some opinions, learning from other's opinions, and rooting for the canes. You can be the one attaching importance to what you "provide"
I think you both bring good insight to the board - seriously.

On a personal note, I’ve only made 1 @skeeter gif and that was for the Skeeter vs Skeeper battle. @Zbrod95 - you inspire many gifs in your own right.

I may have to commemorate this one in a gif to honor both of you.

Advertisement
Back