2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

View as article
Advertisement
They just sent him an edit, so I think they still want him as of now. He’s really good as a defensive player. Just has to keep his head on straight.
Does he still want to play d tho? Idk I could see him being dropped down the road from now.

It's great. I love how fanbases talk themselves into KNOWING what a kid's thought process is. One poster said that Arroyo probably knows he can play earlier at Miami after seeing the TE success TAMU has had these past couple of years lol. He went on to say that he isn't sure about our TE situation but he is sure that he would play earlier here than there. They just completely contradict themselves and look foolish. Although the kid from ****inson that they signed that we wanted is a stud, their TE group overall isn't touching ours and they aren't putting TE's in the league like us either. Crossing my fingers obviously because it isn't a done deal yet but I am glad this kid is smart enough to put "Proven UM TE Success + Wide Open Offense with Proven OC" together and knows that he could absolutely EAT here. I believe more kids are aware of this too, they just wanna see it first and I don't blame them. That is why we NEEEEEEEEED this season, amongst several other reasons ….
Oh they did? I’ll be right back...

59AFD9B7-68E7-45EE-BC3A-2C86C77E4EA6.gif

Advertisement
I hope this doesn’t turn into a Kevin Harris from a couple years ago. About to commit to us and SEC school gets hella mad and within 24 hours changes mind and never looked bag....I mean back
He ended up at Bama he's a redshirt freshman LB. I remember that exactly.

Advertisement
Oh man, TAMU board is big mad over this. They were sure he was committing to them. Apparently he had a "phenomenal " virtual visit and then put that tweet out about "the pick is in". They were positive it was them.

Jimbo getting raked over the coals on that board- Coley taking some serious heat too. Coley was his primary. TAMU hasn't hit one of the main targets in awhile - everyone going out of state... Word is his relationship with Lashlee was huge here... And family ties to So Fla

Let's hope the family doesn't get any offers they cannot refuse in the next 24 hours....

Cash App only lets you move $2500/week from one account. Let’s hope their banks are closed or they aren’t comfortable Doing face to face transactions. 🤞🏾

Oh man, TAMU board is big mad over this. They were sure he was committing to them. Apparently he had a "phenomenal " virtual visit and then put that tweet out about "the pick is in". They were positive it was them.

Jimbo getting raked over the coals on that board- Coley taking some serious heat too. Coley was his primary. TAMU hasn't hit one of the main targets in awhile - everyone going out of state... Word is his relationship with Lashlee was huge here... And family ties to So Fla

Let's hope the family doesn't get any offers they cannot refuse in the next 24 hours....

Best comment someone said was

"Why would someone pick Miami over College Station"

Advertisement
I remember that like it was yesterday. Talk about getting the rug pulled out from under you.
Yup. Made that last minute trip with mom and the “silent and all but wrapped up” commitment was gone. There was also a lot of talk about Neal until his mom took that trip to bama on the last day of the contact period by herself. I guess she wanted to check out the weight room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back