2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

Advertisement
How many times did Coley (and Peety) have us thinking one of our top targets was a lock only to have some other school close the deal? Coley seems like a good guy, but that’s about it. He’s all false bravado. Happy it’s someone else’s problem.

I’m starting to really like our offensive staff.

How many times did Coley (and Peety) have us thinking one of our top targets was a lock only to have some other school close the deal? Coley seems like a good guy, but that’s about it. He’s all false bravado. Happy it’s someone else’s problem.

Him with massive bags was pretty **** good at FSU and UGA. This is just a great win for Lashlee. TAMU wanted this kid bad.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200503-091647_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
7pm Kansas City time which probably means I'll be walking out of Gates with a slab and turkey and beef combo and a half
Hello, may I help you? Went there many years ago.

Are Arthur Bryant’s, Hayward’s and Rosedale still around? Bryant’s had great meat but the sauce was a weird gritty concoction. I still need to get to Memphis one day.

Advertisement
Hahahahahaha. " hi may I help you"

Bryant's and Gates are the bbq places I go to I've heard of Haywards but not Rosedale. The sauce is unique I've grown up eating Bryant's. Memphis has some good bbq too

Coley has ALL the bravado when he’s got the bags with him.

Advertisement
Back