2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep recruiting quality OOS kids to let south FL recruits know that the U means business.

I was on a podcast recently(Paul Scoop on the U) and I talked about how when I travel and I have my UM gear on(there is this particular UM sweatsuit from 2014, last year from Nike that I usually wear) that I always get comments as I walk through the airport terminals from random people. Stuff like, 'hey, the U!!' -- honestly, the overwhelming amount is positive stuff, believe it or not -- and to me, this is some sort of evidence that this brand is still very strong across the country to a certain degree

Im not even sure the administration realizes this...

Advertisement
I was on a podcast recently(Paul Scoop on the U) and I talked about how when I travel and I have my UM gear on(there is this particular UM sweatsuit from 2014, last year from Nike that I usually wear) that I always get comments as I walk through the airport terminals from random people. Stuff like, 'hey, the U!!' -- honestly, the overwhelming amount is positive stuff, believe it or not -- and to me, this is some sort of evidence that this brand is still very strong across the country to a certain degree

Im not even sure the administration realizes this...

I've had the good fortune (and misfortune) to travel all over the world due to work. I always rep the U at least once during my trips (generally at airports or on weekends). Without fail, that "U" triggers overwhelmingly positive remarks and sometimes a yearning from fans for a return to glory. College football fans know that college football is better when the 'Canes are competitive and sharing the national spotlight.

I've had the good fortune (and misfortune) to travel all over the world due to work. I always rep the U at least once during my trips (generally at airports or on weekends). Without fail, that "U" triggers overwhelmingly positive remarks and sometimes a yearning from fans for a return to glory. College football fans know that college football is better when the 'Canes are competitive and sharing the national spotlight.

it's interesting, people now seem to have a real appreciation for the great UM teams, especially the ones in the 80's, and awe at the 2001 team. But that logo elicits some sort of response on a regular basis

The great Miami teams weren't just talented, but they were entertaining and provocative, and had some real characters

Advertisement
Back