2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

View as article
Advertisement
It was said on one of the sites I just forgot which one.

Nah whatever YOU want to believe...Lol at "one of the sites". I'm not saying it can't happen, but why would you go into insta-gospel/set in stone because it was reported on "one of the sites" this far out?

Advertisement
Nah whatever YOU want to believe...Lol at "one of the sites". I'm not saying it can't happen, but why would you go into insta-gospel/set in stone because it was reported on "one of the sites" this far out?
Hey bro, take your disrespectful *** and go in your corner with your little *** opinion. When you get mentioned in threads for YOUR opinion on recruiting then you can talk some ****. Until then take your little *** to the corner.

Hey bro, take your disrespectful *** and go in your corner with your little *** opinion. When you get mentioned in threads for YOUR opinion on recruiting then you can talk some ****. Until then take your little *** to the corner.

IMG_-hpp9qy.jpg

Advertisement
Beat his ***!

The moron speaks, the d**k rider speaks.

No one checking for Z's little prospect watch like that. Get over yourself. Stop the d**k riding, it's not a good look. I understand it's what you do, but it's really pathetic.

This cornball dude said "one of the sites"...Oh ok then. Must be gospel

Last edited:
Advertisement
Athletic vertical threat that needs weight. Very possible to be a 2 way TE just like Brevin. He’ll continue the legacy of every starting TE drafted since Bubba.

He is athletic and plays fast. His tape reminds me of Kellen Winslow 2. He can go deep but runs good routes. Gets separation but can leap and catch balls in traffic. He is an effective blocker from the slot so he isn’t just out there to catch balls.

The moron speakers, d**k rider speaks.

No one checking for Z's little prospect watch like that. Get over yourself. Stop the d**k riding, it's not a good look. I understand it's what you do, but it's really pathetic.

This cornball dude said "one of the sites"...Oh ok then. Must be gospel

You mad? I’ve been bringing prospects here since I’ve been on this board for years and now I’ve put a name to it. I’ve proven my knowledge of this sport over and over again including to predicting draft picks of other teams and putting draft projections for Canes players. There was even a time on this board where I was the sole bearer of info when Pete wasn’t around because he’s was finishing his degree and I’ve earned my respect unlike you. What the **** is ****-riding anyway? What kind of intelligent person even uses that? When you actually matter to this board and actually drive clicks like I’ve done feel free to quote me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You mad? I’ve been bringing prospects here for years since I’ve been on this board for years and now I’ve put a name to it. I’ve proven my knowledge of this sport over and over again including to predicting draft picks of other teams and putting draft projections for my players. There was even a time on this board where I was the sole bearer of info when Pete wasn’t around and I’ve earned my respect unlike you. What the **** is ****-riding anyway? What kind of intelligent person even uses that? When you actually matter to this board and actually drive clicks like I’ve done feel free to quote me.

And I put my name on it too...And I always defer to locals, and preface everything I do with "imo based off film"

Same **** you do...Difference is I don't attack people. Attacking = **** riding. You have jumped on me and other posters for posting opinions...I spend a lot of time watching film as a hobby. Several of the locals and long-time posters have liked my lists, commented positively on my opinions and let me know constructively and respectfully when they disagree with something. You don't approach it like that at all. Instead you attack and attempt to insult when you disagree.

I'm not worried about your attack and insults. I don't hold your little bullshyt opinion in that regard...So we can agree that neither one of our opinions means **** and move on. But I'm not the one ****riding and attacking. I'm simply posting my opinions, and always preface it is as my opinion.

But I will say you attach some type of self importance and meaning to "mattering to this board"...I don't know if it makes you feel important or what? I'm not sure you matter like you say you do, at least you certainly don't to me. Myself? I don't care about "mattering" to this board...I don't attach any type of importance to it. Maybe this message board fills some type of weirdo insecurity for you? Imagine me caring about "mattering" to someone on a message board where we all give opinions. I'm simply watching hudl film, providing some opinions, learning from other's opinions, and rooting for the canes. You can be the one attaching importance to what you "provide"

Advertisement
Back