2021 QB Miller Moss receives offer

So possible new wrinkle here. It seems that Moss has kept in touch with Steve Sarkisian behind the scenes, even though Drake Mayes was already committed there. Now that Mayes has flipped to UNC, Moss's name has surfaced on the Bama board along with a few others -Jalen Milroe being one of those.

It seemed like Moss would remain in California and end up at either USC or UCLA. Now it's possible Bama could be in the picture and he could decide to wait and see if Stanford offers.

Ivins said he hasn't heard any more on Moss visiting Miami.

Advertisement
Only way to make this midget stop is if we make him. Manny better make a deal with the devil.

Advertisement
Moss was co-MVP of the LA Elite 11 competition yesterday. Was invited to the Elite 11 finals. He beat Garcia for an invite. The other invite went to Tyler Buchner, committed to ND.

Good for him, Miller Moss has the goods to be a very successful QB in South Flotida.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Article with him on The Athletic. Looks like Miami was actually going to get him on campus before all of this happened.
“I think they’re learning about it as we’re learning about it,” Moss said. “So recruiting, in terms of communication on Twitter and text message, has been par for the course. I’ve talked with a couple coaches about it. I know I talked to Miami about it because I was going to visit with my dad, whether he’d be coming with me because there was a higher rate of infection for people older than us. I don’t know when I’ll be able to make that trip or if I’ll be able to make that trip, so we’ll see.”

****, wish it was Mom making the trip because she is the decision maker.

Go Canes

that was my thought when I read his interview, too. Only Dad coming; not mom. He is waiting for Stanford, imo. IDK what the deal is with them not offering yet - he's more than qualified to be accepted. It was already discussed on their 247 board. Their reporters and fans don't understand, either.

He's going to listen to Saban's pitch, too.

that was my thought when I read his interview, too. Only Dad coming; not mom. He is waiting for Stanford, imo. IDK what the deal is with them not offering yet - he's more than qualified to be accepted. It was already discussed on their 247 board. Their reporters and fans don't understand, either.

Hope Saban gets him, so they out the picture for Milroe well atleast it’ll help our chances

Advertisement

I think he is trying to be a early enrollee and I think with Stanford, they only allow so many Early HS entrants for the entire school. You are talking about the best of the best. Plus you dont get a stanford offer until you are Accepted into the school.

So, an interesting and a little puzzling twist with regard to Moss and Stanford. Stanford offered their 2021 QB today and it wasn't Miller Moss. It was Ari Patu. (who also holds an offer from Miami). The Stanford fans are not that happy. In fact, their 247 reporter wrote a pretty blunt and not too flattering article today about the way David Shaw handled the QB recruiting. The feeling is Shaw opted to offer a QB who won't be in a hurry to start right away, unlike Moss who would instantly create major competition in the QB room. Seems Shaw is not a fan of constantly worrying about losing talent from an overly competitive QB room. One of the quotes about Shaw from the article: "He simply has no drive to be great."

The consensus is Moss is going to take a few OOS visits once the COVID-19 situation settles down. Could be good news for us since has mentioned Miami as a place he wanted to get to see....

Advertisement
Usc already has Garcia. UCLA is a dumpster fire. The PAC12 ain’t it man. Although quarterbacks can be drafted from anywhere. We could sell getting on the right coast as far as exposure

Usc already has Garcia. UCLA is a dumpster fire. The PAC12 ain’t it man. Although quarterbacks can be drafted from anywhere. We could sell getting on the right coast as far as exposure

USC wants 2 QBs this cycle... Garcia knows it.

Advertisement
Back