2021 QB Miller Moss receives offer

Advertisement
You mfers stalking some recruits mom cause she’s a hot milf??!!
I swear you mfers are a bunch of sick deranged perverts!!!

Just like me!!!
I might just be missing it, but I'm not seeing any pictures of dad! 👀

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope. And she either makes bank or had a very comfortable settlement cause her gram is luxurious.

She owns a architectural firm an is Stanford and Yale grad. So she makes her own money. I am not gonna lie she is attractive.

Go Canes
EGfOHYsVUAgvQOA

Actually she did undergrad at Stanford and Grad school at Yale per her architecture company bio.

Go Canes
Then maybe the dad is UCLA? I’ll have to look back but there was some talk about the parents and their college ties on the UCLA thread- I must have mixed them up. Probably why education is an important part of the deal for Moss. Surprised Stanford hasn’t offered

Advertisement
Wish I was wrong and he had lit it up here, but I said from day one he would never play here while a lot of you were coining Captain Jack as some savior. Most overrated guy we ever recruited at the position, Freeman and Crow give him a run for it though. Even his highlight tape was a joke if you know what you're looking at. That's still a big fall, hopefully he's got his studies in order.

What did you see in his highlights that made you question him? I know I stopped "loving" him as a recruit when I watched his team play a game on TV. I saw things that concerned me and I didn't like his football IQ in that game. I still thought he had tools and we could have a decent player, just stopped thinking we were running away with a stud.

Advertisement
Then maybe the dad is UCLA? I’ll have to look back but there was some talk about the parents and their college ties on the UCLA thread- I must have mixed them up. Probably why education is an important part of the deal for Moss. Surprised Stanford hasn’t offered

Stanford doesnt offer until you get accepted into the school. I thought that was common knowledge

nope. But that must fall under the "their process takes time" comment I've read

Yea its why Stanford havent really had early signees and early enrollees because most kids are waiting to see if they get in. If a kid is an early signee and an early enrollee, he is smart af because it is hard to get early enrollment into Stanford.

Advertisement
What did you see in his highlights that made you question him? I know I stopped "loving" him as a recruit when I watched his team play a game on TV. I saw things that concerned me and I didn't like his football IQ in that game. I still thought he had tools and we could have a decent player, just stopped thinking we were running away with a stud.

I broke down the first 10 plays of his highlight tape and what I came away with was that 7 of the 10 he would have no business throwing at this level. His WR's bailed him out a lot and he had a high probability of throwing INT's with 50/50 balls. He often made the wrong read as well, taking chances he shouldn't have. His tape was a mess IMO. He had a solid arm, but that only gets you so far and is often a trait that hurts when you get to college as you can get away with some of those questionable throws in high school. Aside from his arm, I didn't see anything at all that stood out.

From a discussion on the USC board about Miller Moss vs Jake Garcia. USC recruiting Moss hard, even though Garcia is currently committed - they want to sign two QBS this cycle. Comments are from Greg Biggins, the West Coast 247 expert who shares info on west coast guys on our board.

"We discussed this quite a bit in another thread a week ago. Garcia has bigger frame, little stronger arm, Moss is the better QB though in terms of playing the position- has better timing and anticipation, quicker with decisions, processes game faster, more accurate, changes speed and plays the game quicker because of how cerebral he is. I do like both but like Moss more right now and he out threw him by a decent margin at the recent UA Combine. "

Biggins has also said that while Garcia is committed to USC now, he could see a situation where he might look to go elsewhere IF Moss also commits to USC..

I've been watching to see if anything changes with Miller Moss. Found this on the Stanford board from last week - written by their 247 insider who seems to have a connection to someone in Moss's circle...

Their fans are crazy that Moss doesn't have an offer yet....

Just some tidbits about Miller Moss' recruitment since our last update. Miller has picked up a Tennessee offer this past week and Ed Orgeron has been talking with Miller directly. If you're looking for out-of-conference competitors for his commitment, I’d say Michigan, LSU, and Auburn are still the most competitive, though I expect him to ultimately end up in the Pac-12. Miami is also making a push as well, and the relationship with Lashlee is growing.

I think a Stanford offer would still be extremely impactful in terms of his recruitment. I'm unsure that an offer would come before Stanford’s March Junior Day, and I don't think that eliminates Stanford from contention. As I’ve said, Miller set that as a target and that particular date was chosen with a particular person in mind, but I am confident he’ll move off that date if he’s not 100% resolved in his mind about where he wants to go.

Much has been made of USC as Miller’s childhood “dream school." If Miller were to end up at a Pac-12 school other than Stanford, I wouldn't be surprised if it were USC (Although he has strong ties to both UCLA and Cal as well). There is definitely a connection to that school and team that goes back to Miller’s childhood and that is a factor. Oregon is also coming after Miller with a push spearheaded by Head Coach Mario Cristobal himself. With all that being said, it’s interesting to me how coverage of Miller has ignored the loudest and most obvious fact about his recruitment: the fact that he hasn’t committed yet. USC, Cal, and UCLA have been on him in earnest for well over a year now, and I’ll just leave it at that.

Stanford is aware that March Junior Day is in conflict with Miller's commitment to the Elite 11 competition (If it hasn’t been made abundantly clear, Miller loves to compete). So while it’s unlikely that Stanford sees him on campus that weekend, it’s also unlikely that the timing of the event ultimately costs Stanford in the long run. To sum up, neither the March 7 target date nor Miller’s interest in early enrollment are unlikely going to be eliminating factors for Stanford. I do get the sense, however, that he has been mindful and thorough about this process and that his recruitment is drawing towards its conclusion. Miller is also not a likely candidate to de-commit. He has emphasized that loyalty is a core value for him.

Moss had said he may be visiting sometime the end of this week before his planned commitment date next week. Sounds like he is planning on going to the Elite 11 camp this weekend so that won't happen if true.. Hopefully we get a visit but it is sounding like a long shot..

Advertisement
Back