2021 QB Miller Moss receives offer

Advertisement
Speaking of Allison, talk about fall from Grace.

UA All-American
Miami signee
Cant start for Miami
Transfers to WVU
Cant start for now
and now..
On to a terrible D2 school in WV

Lmao and could have stayed him and at least earned a better degree... lol exactly what he gets

Advertisement
Smart, mature kid. Great arm, great receivers too!
I am really interested to watch what happens with Moss and Garcia with USC/UCLA over the next month or so. I’ve been following some threads on both those boards. I don’t think either leaves California in the end.. the west coast 247 guys think Moss is the stronger QB right now, mainly because of football IQ

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Miller-Moss-46051144/

6'2 195lbs 4-star QB out of Mission Hills CA, goes to Alemany HS.

Was originally at Loyola HS, then transferred to Mater Dei & is currently at Bishop Alemany. Had a good Junior season with 3,223yds 28TD's & 10INT's at 67.4% passing.

High 4-star borderline 5-star with a 97 rating, big arm with very good accuracy, snap quick release, has good footwork in the pocket & plays in an uptempo high octane offense in HS. Fits the mold of those highly productive Southern Cali QB's just like JT Daniels, Jake Garcia, Bryce Young etc..

Holds offer from Bama, UGA, AZ St, USC, Oregon, Cal, UCLA, Stanford, Wisconsin, Auburn, LSU, Michigan, Arkansas

Those are elite offers.

Advertisement
Speaking of Allison, talk about fall from Grace.

UA All-American
Miami signee
Cant start for Miami
Transfers to WVU
Cant start for now
and now..
On to a terrible D2 school in WV

Wish I was wrong and he had lit it up here, but I said from day one he would never play here while a lot of you were coining Captain Jack as some savior. Most overrated guy we ever recruited at the position, Freeman and Crow give him a run for it though. Even his highlight tape was a joke if you know what you're looking at. That's still a big fall, hopefully he's got his studies in order.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back