2021 QB Miller Moss receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Miller-Moss-46051144/

6'2 195lbs 4-star QB out of Mission Hills CA, goes to Alemany HS.

Was originally at Loyola HS, then transferred to Mater Dei & is currently at Bishop Alemany. Had a good Junior season with 3,223yds 28TD's & 10INT's at 67.4% passing.

High 4-star borderline 5-star with a 97 rating, big arm with very good accuracy, snap quick release, has good footwork in the pocket & plays in an uptempo high octane offense in HS. Fits the mold of those highly productive Southern Cali QB's just like JT Daniels, Jake Garcia, Bryce Young etc..

Holds offer from Bama, UGA, AZ St, USC, Oregon, Cal, UCLA, Stanford, Wisconsin, Auburn, LSU, Michigan, Arkansas

Advertisement
Was originally at Loyola HS, then transferred to Mater Dei & is currently at Bishop Alemany.

3 High Schools? He gots a couple decommitments in his future.

Was originally at Loyola HS, then transferred to Mater Dei & is currently at Bishop Alemany.

3 High Schools? He gots a couple decommitments in his future.
He left Mater Dei because he was behind JT Daniels & Bryce Young & he wouldn't be able to play until his Senior year.

Advertisement
Cal & Michigan lead for him as of now, but it's still early.

I think we're just handed out offers right now to establish relationships.

I'm almost certain that when we finally do get a QB in the 21 class it will be a kid from Texas or Arizona.
If those are his top 2 schools clearly academics matter to him and that at least gives us somewhat of a chance

Any chance Garcia comes back around if Lashlee gets the ball rolling on offense?

He left Mater Dei because he was behind JT Daniels & Bryce Young & he wouldn't be able to play until his Senior year.
You think we have any shot at him? Looks like all the factories plus Standford which certainly can put QB on show for NFL. I noticed he is not that easy to get to the ground from pocket pressure -- that is good thing.

Advertisement
1579750146372.png

Advertisement
Lashlee visited him again today it appears . Alemany is his school along with 3 star athlete DJ Justice we also have offered

He seems to be QB target #1 based on Lashlee seeing him a few times, Diaz as well. Nussmeier probably #2 target at the moment.

I'm good on these dudes who can't move. When Malzahns offense works best it's when the QB is an actual threat to keep the zone read. Ceiling is not near as high if we have a QB room full of TVDs.

I'm good on these dudes who can't move. When Malzahns offense works best it's when the QB is an actual threat to keep the zone read. Ceiling is not near as high if we have a QB room full of TVDs.

Ya here you go with this again...DVD clearly can move. No idea where you are getting that from.

Advertisement
New update last night via an interview with Rivals national reporter. Moss attended USC's elite Junior Day last weekend. USC is pursuing Moss as a second QB in their 2021 class, having no QB signed for 2020. He and Jake Garcia are good friends and neither seems to care about the 2 QB class. Here are some highlights from the interview:

- Trojans coach Clay Helton's main messages that day really resonated with him and others in the room. "A big thing that they emphasize is just giving the gift to your family of having them be able to come see you play every week. I think that's a huge thing. And then another message I loved is we had all the top kids sitting in one room from Southern California, and coach Helton goes, 'Do you think the talent in this room could win a national championship?'" "And we're all kind of looking around like, 'What if we did this thing together?' Which I think is a really cool atmosphere and created a really cool effect and just a bond because we've all grown up playing against each other since sixth or seventh grade, so that idea of all of us being able to play together I think would be awesome."

USC signed just one of the top 25 in-state prospects in this 2020 recruiting class.

- He has a top 7 list of Alabama, Cal, Georgia, Michigan, UCLA, USC and Yale, and while that list may be narrowing he's not making any cuts publicly as of yet. No mention of Miami. Ivins said that Lashlee is pushing to get him on campus early in March. "My list is getting shorter for sure. I dropped my top 7, but since then things have condensed further. I'll just leave it at that," he said. "My mom's birthday is March 7, so that was my ideal date. But if I don't feel comfortable at that point in time I'm not going to jump to any decisions. That's my target date, but if that doesn't end up working out that won't be it."

"USC will always hold kind of a special place for me just being the school I grew up watching and rooted for my whole life and that kind of stuff, so absolutely," USC's offensive success in Graham Harrell's first year as offensive coordinator last fall resonated with him as well.

-When it comes time to decide which of his options he thinks is best for him, it will come down to three main factors:

1. A program that will develop me, get me ready hopefully for the next level and also put me in the situation to play as early as possible.
2. The second thing would be the academic side of it. That's always been huge for me and just the way me and my sister have been raised, so the academic side is absolutely important as well if not more important.
3. The third thing would be culture -- just being around guys that have similar goals and have similar drive to be the best possible version of themselves regardless of what it is."

IDK I think Moss is going to stay out west. He's also visited Stanford. Lashlee and Manny have a lot of work to do here and it doesn't seem like he will wait until fall to make a commitment. If he DOES come to visit right away in March, we may have a shot.

New update last night via an interview with Rivals national reporter. Moss attended USC's elite Junior Day last weekend. USC is pursuing Moss as a second QB in their 2021 class, having no QB signed for 2020. He and Jake Garcia are good friends and neither seems to care about the 2 QB class. Here are some highlights from the interview:

- Trojans coach Clay Helton's main messages that day really resonated with him and others in the room. "A big thing that they emphasize is just giving the gift to your family of having them be able to come see you play every week. I think that's a huge thing. And then another message I loved is we had all the top kids sitting in one room from Southern California, and coach Helton goes, 'Do you think the talent in this room could win a national championship?'" "And we're all kind of looking around like, 'What if we did this thing together?' Which I think is a really cool atmosphere and created a really cool effect and just a bond because we've all grown up playing against each other since sixth or seventh grade, so that idea of all of us being able to play together I think would be awesome."

USC signed just one of the top 25 in-state prospects in this 2020 recruiting class.

- He has a top 7 list of Alabama, Cal, Georgia, Michigan, UCLA, USC and Yale, and while that list may be narrowing he's not making any cuts publicly as of yet. No mention of Miami. Ivins said that Lashlee is pushing to get him on campus early in March. "My list is getting shorter for sure. I dropped my top 7, but since then things have condensed further. I'll just leave it at that," he said. "My mom's birthday is March 7, so that was my ideal date. But if I don't feel comfortable at that point in time I'm not going to jump to any decisions. That's my target date, but if that doesn't end up working out that won't be it."

"USC will always hold kind of a special place for me just being the school I grew up watching and rooted for my whole life and that kind of stuff, so absolutely," USC's offensive success in Graham Harrell's first year as offensive coordinator last fall resonated with him as well.

-When it comes time to decide which of his options he thinks is best for him, it will come down to three main factors:

1. A program that will develop me, get me ready hopefully for the next level and also put me in the situation to play as early as possible.
2. The second thing would be the academic side of it. That's always been huge for me and just the way me and my sister have been raised, so the academic side is absolutely important as well if not more important.
3. The third thing would be culture -- just being around guys that have similar goals and have similar drive to be the best possible version of themselves regardless of what it is."

IDK I think Moss is going to stay out west. He's also visited Stanford. Lashlee and Manny have a lot of work to do here and it doesn't seem like he will wait until fall to make a commitment. If he DOES come to visit right away in March, we may have a shot.
We’re going to have to knock out this unofficial visit with him. I wonder how does Lashlee view Garcia because he still has a strong relationship with Khalil Brantley

Advertisement
Back