2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

You got anyone with Palm Beach sources? I'm trying to change the direction of the recruiting board from the bellyaching about Marshall to developments with M. Brown.
Of course I do.

The board forgot, but I was literally the first person to ever post on Gurvan Hall on this board, way back in July of 2016.

I have a bunch of family on my Dad's side from Riviera Beach & one of my cousins played at Atlantic Delray, which is who I got my intel on Marquis Lymon from.

Advertisement
If I were Diaz & Baker I would call this kid up & say "You see your Big Blue? They just quit on the season, does that look like the kind of program you wanna get behind for the next 3-4 years?"

If the ACC stands firm, only us & the SEC & maybe the Big XII will be the only game in town on TV which will be highly attractive to recruits throughout the fall. That would be our strongest recruiting tool that we're still playing while the other pansy conferences laid down & waved the White flag.

Hood is at STA so he can't be an EE anyway, if we're playing this Fall & Michigan is just sitting on their asses not playing at all Idk how a West Palm Beach kid doesn't want to stay home & be apart of LBU. Michigan gonna want you to play your 2021 season in January & February of 2022 lol.

If we just keep pushing & if we hold steady as a conference & decide to play this Fall we should be able to flip this kid. There ain't a **** thing up in Ann Arbor that he can't do at Miami.

We gotta get these kids to get out of this mentality of thinking that they can't make the league or play big time football while staying home.
Tell'em to bring #27 with'em.

Advertisement
Amen to that! Who the **** wants to go to Michigan? We need to start pumping out 1st rounders. But a huge part of that is recruiting guys with 1st round speed\measurables. Wel never be able to do that at CB with Rumph, but hopefully we can at every other position. Bring me T Lewis!!!
I want Lewis as well......the reason Hood prolly likes Michigan is 1st rounder Devin Bush....

If I were Diaz & Baker I would call this kid up & say "You see your Big Blue? They just quit on the season, does that look like the kind of program you wanna get behind for the next 3-4 years?"

If the ACC stands firm, only us & the SEC & maybe the Big XII will be the only game in town on TV which will be highly attractive to recruits throughout the fall. That would be our strongest recruiting tool that we're still playing while the other pansy conferences laid down & waved the White flag.

Hood is at STA so he can't be an EE anyway, if we're playing this Fall & Michigan is just sitting on their asses not playing at all Idk how a West Palm Beach kid doesn't want to stay home & be apart of LBU. Michigan gonna want you to play your 2021 season in January & February of 2022 lol.

If we just keep pushing & if we hold steady as a conference & decide to play this Fall we should be able to flip this kid. There ain't a **** thing up in Ann Arbor that he can't do at Miami.

We gotta get these kids to get out of this mentality of thinking that they can't make the league or play big time football while staying home.

Are we allowed to have guys like Vilma contact this kid or is that a violation.I know they can tweet of whatever but I’m talking about direct contact.

Advertisement
Of course I do.

The board forgot, but I was literally the first person to ever post on Gurvan Hall on this board, way back in July of 2016.

I have a bunch of family on my Dad's side from Riviera Beach & one of my cousins played at Atlantic Delray, which is who I got my intel on Marquis Lymon from.

Marquis started his youth career at Riviera Beach Pop Warner

He’s been a stud since he was in 6th grade

Advertisement
Kids just wanna see us put a defender in the second round lol

bingo. for me, same reasoning as to why Marshall didn't come (aside from his coach etc). sometimes kids wanna see you get a DB in the first two rounds. its been almost 4 years since we had go high.

Advertisement
bingo. for me, same reasoning as to why Marshall didn't come (aside from his coach etc). sometimes kids wanna see you get a DB in the first two rounds. its been almost 4 years since we had go high.
Hence why I wan GR to go #1 overall (he won't), regardless of my disappointment with his decision.

Hence why I wan GR to go #1 overall (he won't), regardless of my disappointment with his decision.
just him going first round and likely top half will be a boon whether or to he plays. we just need someone repping Miami again on day 1 esp on the d. it'll validate the entire D staff.

off topic, but given what you've seen (2 years of TL vs 1 year of SH), would go Howell or Lawrence?

just him going first round and likely top half will be a boon whether or to he plays. we just need someone repping Miami again on day 1 esp on the d. it'll validate the entire D staff.

off topic, but given what you've seen (2 years of TL vs 1 year of SH), would go Howell or Lawrence?
Lawrence. It's not a shot at Howell. Lawrence has the height, arm, and he never stops coming. In the '18 title vs. Baga, he'd make a **** throw and then come back and smoke them on 3rd down. I love that trait. Unlike some, however, I don't see him as a lock to be the next Marino or Rodgers. NFL starter that you can't turn down.

I like Howell's accuracy, a lot. What I'll be watching for next season (whatever that is) is how he performs against better competition. If one examines his Frosh #s closely, he put up superhuman stats against the bad competition as he is supposed to do. But there was quite a drop against better defenses. If he proves it one more year, he's the goods.

I also like Lawrence's ability to make tight window throws. I want to see if Howell can do that more. Not sure if he's that kind of thrower.

Advertisement
Back