2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

"Crazy thing is him and his cousins all grew up Cane fans."

Nah not crazy. It makes perfect sense. I'm even willing to bet that UM was their "Dream School".
Yea. It was. We just refused to recruit the older brother, played LB, of the QB and FSU did.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El how good is Hood? Is he as good as achase Smith? I feel lik Smith and T2 should be the top priorities for this staff... is hood at this level or a step below?

Advertisement
Either this kid doesn’t have a commitable offer or he hates Miami.
amazing how all these years we lose to FSU or unc and kids jump off like we have Ebola.
And the excuse is “win games”.
FSU getting manhandled by everybody, Michigan dropping the soap habitually and taking it with a smile.
But yet the so-called Florida divas that want to play for a “winner” staying hard in the paint.

amazing how all these years we lose to FSU or unc and kids jump off like we have Ebola.
FSU getting manhandled by everybody, Michigan dropping the soap habitually and taking it with a smile.
But yet the so-called Florida divas that want to play for a “winner” staying hard in the paint.
It’s a Miami issue unfortunately

Advertisement
That’s the big ten for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a front seven player, outside of maybe 3-5, their isn’t a d coordinator I would want to play for more than don brown. I get the recent hardships, but the guy develops and puts you in the league.

Advertisement
Back