2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Lawrence. It's not a shot at Howell. Lawrence has the height, arm, and he never stops coming. In the '18 title vs. Baga, he'd make a **** throw and then come back and smoke them on 3rd down. I love that trait. Unlike some, however, I don't see him as a lock to be the next Marino or Rodgers. NFL starter that you can't turn down.

I like Howell's accuracy, a lot. What I'll be watching for next season (whatever that is) is how he performs against better competition. If one examines his Frosh #s closely, he put up superhuman stats against the bad competition as he is supposed to do. But there was quite a drop against better defenses. If he proves it one more year, he's the goods.
That was the knock for their OC (Phil Longo) also when they got him from I think Ole miss, feast on lower teams and put up big numbers and go deep and get easy TDs against defenses that suck and then against the real teams dont do ****..

Thats why I was ****ed we gave them those cheap TDs, he is known as like maybe C level air raid guy..

Advertisement
That was the knock for their OC (Phil Longo) also when they got him from I think Ole miss, feast on lower teams and put up big numbers and go deep and get easy TDs against defenses that suck and then against the real teams dont do ****..

Thats why I was ****ed we gave them those cheap TDs, he is known as like maybe C level air raid guy..
Longo's playbook is super simple. It's like 30 plays. I'm not kidding, there are likely some searches you can run on Google and Youtube.

Longo's playbook is super simple. It's like 30 plays. I'm not kidding, there are likely some searches you can run on Google and Youtube.
Yea he is an air raid guy, most of them are like that and preach simplicity and efficiency, we will be running air raid principles too.. I just dont think his style was as efficient as some of the other guys, more high risk high reward..

T2, he's more scheme versatile in that he could play Weak Side backer or Mike, Hood is strictly a Mike LB.

Lewis is faster & more quick twitch, but Hood is built like a tank physically.
I agree liberty, so the question is why In the **** is T2 not in this class. This is where he wants to be and I just can’t wrap my head around the fact if it’s true that is that the coaches don’t want him here. I mean this kid could be the best backer to come out of south Florida since Willy. Smh

Advertisement
Yep, and his WRs make the reads - not the QB.
I am not about to do this, but if I broke down UNC film from last year, I am confident there are games where they ran no more than 12-15 different offensive plays.

Advertisement
I was actually just thinking about this in regards to hood and Lewis. Who is the last so flo kid to go to Tennessee and produce? I was going to same the same for Michigan but then I realized bush. It seems like when these kids do go out of state they either: produce at the power houses (bama, Georgia, Clemson O state), go to some of the other big boy schools and disappear, or hit lightning in a bottle at some of the non power house power 5 schools like a Atwel at UL. Pretty strange

I was actually just thinking about this in regards to hood and Lewis. Who is the last so flo kid to go to Tennessee and produce? I was going to same the same for Michigan but then I realized bush. It seems like when these kids do go out of state they either: produce at the power houses (bama, Georgia, Clemson O state), go to some of the other big boy schools and disappear, or hit lightning in a bottle at some of the non power house power 5 schools like a Atwel at UL. Pretty strange
Tony Brown

For Michigan

...and Josh Uche...and Josh Metellus.

1597156742263.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand the reasoning behind everyone’s posts. Believe me, I want this kid, but why does Michigan not playing help us land him? Someone explain please.

Advertisement
Back