2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
some context has to be added there esp with VT -- the turnovers in the first half on our end spotted VT what 28 points? FIU was an embarrassment esp from the O. unc was bad early in that game and we sortve settled in until the infamous call by baker. gt was prolly our worst game on D w the missed tackles.
Some added context. GT scored 7 offensive pts in regulation. A fake punt TD and a strip sack led to the other 14 regulation points.

Advertisement
If I were Diaz & Baker I would call this kid up & say "You see your Big Blue? They just quit on the season, does that look like the kind of program you wanna get behind for the next 3-4 years?"

If the ACC stands firm, only us & the SEC & maybe the Big XII will be the only game in town on TV which will be highly attractive to recruits throughout the fall. That would be our strongest recruiting tool that we're still playing while the other pansy conferences laid down & waved the White flag.

Hood is at STA so he can't be an EE anyway, if we're playing this Fall & Michigan is just sitting on their asses not playing at all Idk how a West Palm Beach kid doesn't want to stay home & be apart of LBU. Michigan gonna want you to play your 2021 season in January & February of 2022 lol.

If we just keep pushing & if we hold steady as a conference & decide to play this Fall we should be able to flip this kid. There ain't a **** thing up in Ann Arbor that he can't do at Miami.

We gotta get these kids to get out of this mentality of thinking that they can't make the league or play big time football while staying home.

If I were Diaz & Baker I would call this kid up & say "You see your Big Blue? They just quit on the season, does that look like the kind of program you wanna get behind for the next 3-4 years?"

If the ACC stands firm, only us & the SEC & maybe the Big XII will be the only game in town on TV which will be highly attractive to recruits throughout the fall. That would be our strongest recruiting tool that we're still playing while the other pansy conferences laid down & waved the White flag.

Hood is at STA so he can't be an EE anyway, if we're playing this Fall & Michigan is just sitting on their asses not playing at all Idk how a West Palm Beach kid doesn't want to stay home & be apart of LBU. Michigan gonna want you to play your 2021 season in January & February of 2022 lol.

If we just keep pushing & if we hold steady as a conference & decide to play this Fall we should be able to flip this kid. There ain't a **** thing up in Ann Arbor that he can't do at Miami.

We gotta get these kids to get out of this mentality of thinking that they can't make the league or play big time football while staying home.
Agree and hope it becomes a reality.

I have a feeling OSU, Michigan, Iowa & Nebraska will do what they have to do to have a season. Only time will tell.

The “Big” 10 as a whole has just put their conference at risk in terms of losing every marque program.

Advertisement

Amen to that! Who the **** wants to go to Michigan? We need to start pumping out 1st rounders. But a huge part of that is recruiting guys with 1st round speed\measurables. Wel never be able to do that at CB with Rumph, but hopefully we can at every other position. Bring me T Lewis!!!

Advertisement
Agree and hope it becomes a reality.

I have a feeling OSU, Michigan, Iowa & Nebraska will do what they have to do to have a season. Only time will tell.

The “Big” 10 as a whole has just put their conference at risk in terms of losing every marque program.
Let the next round of conference realignments begin....

Advertisement
T2, he's more scheme versatile in that he could play Weak Side backer or Mike, Hood is strictly a Mike LB.

Lewis is faster & more quick twitch, but Hood is built like a tank physically.
You got anyone with Palm Beach sources? I'm trying to change the direction of the recruiting board from the bellyaching about Marshall to developments with M. Brown.

Advertisement
Back