2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

I mean that’s great and all but why are we going on this wild goose chase? Offer Davion Sistrunk, go after McBurrows, and continue to pursue Brown. Why are we making this look so hard? I understand he’s a blue chip but are we seriously clinging our CB class on him alone? Cmon bro.

Advertisement
Ivins repeatedly states “Canes think he gets it done at corner.” He brings him up a lot. Just reminds me of how the recruitment of Avantae Williams played out. Difference would be we probably don’t have three-your years of
Absolutely he can, he actually originally played CB his Soph/Junior year before he moved to Safety. He has terrific size & is a quick twitch athlete with good speed, he has freakish ability, kid is a really talented basketball player too & has very good ball skills.
Would be physical as **** for a CB. I'd love it....

Hopefully we Land him. If we do and he doesn’t cut it at corner he’s a good safety prospect
Because that’ll be great for our CB depth. Completely get he’s a blue chip but are we seriously just banking on him?

No, we aren’t just banking on him. Your boy Ivins has given you all a few names over the past few days. Will we get any of them though? Eh, probably not.

McBurrows
McGhee
Brown
Covington
Arnold
The Pitt commit whose name slips my mind

All seems to be targets. At this point, if we can just land one of them I’d be thrilled.

Advertisement
No, we aren’t just banking on him. Your boy Ivins has given you all a few names over the past few days. Will we get any of them though? Eh, probably not.

McBurrows
McGhee
Brown
Covington
Arnold
The Pitt commit whose name slips my mind

All seems to be targets. At this point, if we can just land one of them I’d be thrilled.
Our CB recruiting reminds me of a kid who has a 10 page term paper due on Monday & it's Saturday night & he hasn't even started yet...

Even better is we will pull a rabbit out of thin air when we sign one early and then in February and that will justify everything and then everything will be okay again, lol.
Fixed for you. Pulled a rabbit out of our ars.....

Advertisement
Our CB recruiting reminds me of a kid who has a 10 page term paper due on Monday & it's Saturday night & he hasn't even started yet...
..... and they are sitting at Monty's with a PK3 before getting ready to pick up some ungodly creature that just crawled out of Tavern after drinking watered down keystone on draft all night all while acknowledging they have a paper due.

I mean that’s great and all but why are we going on this wild goose chase? Offer Davion Sistrunk, go after McBurrows, and continue to pursue Brown. Why are we making this look so hard? I understand he’s a blue chip but are we seriously clinging our CB class on him alone? Cmon bro.
I really like McBurrows & Sistrunk.

Advertisement
..... and they are sitting at Monty's with a PK3 before getting ready to pick up some ungodly creature that just crawled out of Tavern after drinking watered down keystone on draft all night all while acknowledging they have a paper due.
Speaking from experience, huh? Shoulda went to Cudas.

Advertisement
Guilty.

Advertisement
Back