2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

Right now Bama has the lead for both Xavian Sorey & Arnold.

If we win & get him down for a visit late then maybe we have a shot, but as of now Bama & FSU are the top.

I doubt we get him, but I like the effort by Banda, he puts good work in on his targets.

Diaz seriously just needs to put him on CB's too.
FSU? Seriously they must have a dozen CBs on the roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s saying he thinks about playing with Maason smith and korey foreman. Also talks a lot to Brock Vandergriff. And that top 11 is the bag throwers and us and GT

Said he plans on taking his recruitment to February signing day, as long as the recruiting calendar remains the same.

“At Miami, Coach (Manny) Diaz, all the players there and how he’s preaching getting the best athletes in practice and the receivers they’re recruiting I’ll be going up against the best receivers every day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can the kid play CB?

Remember when we asked if every kid could play DT because we were kidding but not really....??

GT staff out there working. They made Sapp's top 5 also lol Obviously they aren't landing any of those kids but it is their job to try.

Low key...i think Collins can make them a consistent 8 win'ish program if he's given time to do so. He's shown so far to be a **** solid recruiter and it seems like the kids love him. I didnt watch GT last year so idk what needs more of an overhaul, the offense or defense but I think he'll do it in due time.

I see Wiltfong put in a UF cb for Arnold but a low confidence. I think UF has a great chance to land em but with what seems to be only 3-4 spots left (if no one leaves), idk if the staff will wait on him

Can the kid play CB?

Remember when we asked if every kid could play DT because we were kidding but not really....??
He started out at CB his Freshman & Sophomore year, but is mainly playing Safety now.

I titled the thread "2021 CB" because when we initially offered him in Oct 2019 he was listed as a CB.

He's projects as a Safety at the next level & most teams are recruiting him to play Safety.

Pointless if the kid isn't announcing until February. He will probably flip it a couple more times between now and then.
The thing about Arnold is he's a bit of an attention seeker... Kid loves making fans think he's gonna announce his commitment on Twitter lol.

He may be saying he's gonna wait until February, but I can almost guarantee you he'll make an early verbal to one of his top 3 schools between Bama, UGA & UF.

He's a kid that regardless of who he verbals to, his recruitment will not be over until he signs his LOI.

Advertisement
Back