2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we in the market for another safety seems to have prototypical size for corner?

I could swore i saw him on campus earlier this year around August but in not sure. But i would lean more to the fact that was him. But im not sure he wanted to be identified.

Is miami offering in basketball????

Advertisement
LCE thought otherwise a couple months ago hope maybe that has changed.
He's being recruited by UF, Bama & UGA to play Safety.

Miami initially offered him at CB but was recruiting him at Safety because he switched to S for his Senior year.

Way back in the Spring in early March right before the C19 shutdowns we were recruiting him at Safety & one of the selling points was Ed Reed being on staff, he was interested in us & had planned on visiting back between March 16-18th, but then everything shut down & it never happened.

After missing on every CB we recruited thus far, we kept in minimal contact with Terri & switched our recruiting pitch to him & picked up our contact & have been selling him on playing CB for us.

It's a last ditch effort Hail Mary. The staff feels as though they can convince him to sign with us if he visits (even though OV's are cancelled), they're hoping he'll come down for a visit on his own dime & see campus.

We may have a chance, odds are not really in our favor, will come down to how bad UF, UGA & Bama want him & how enamored he could be with the idea of playing for us.

Maybe a Christmas miracle happens & we get him come NSD Feb, but it's not likely.

Advertisement

Miami initially offered him at CB but was recruiting him at Safety because he switched to S for his Senior year.

Way back in the Spring in early March right before the C19 shutdowns we were recruiting him at Safety & one of the selling points was Ed Reed being on staff, he was interested in us & had planned on visiting back between March 16-18th, but then everything shut down & it never happened.

After missing on every CB we recruited thus far, we kept in minimal contact with Terri & switched our recruiting pitch to him & picked up our contact & have been selling him on playing CB for us.

It's a last ditch effort Hail Mary. The staff feels as though they can convince him to sign with us if he visits (even though OV's are cancelled), they're hoping he'll come down for a visit on his own dime & see campus.

We may have a chance, odds are not really in our favor, will come down to how bad UF, UGA & Bama want him & how enamored he could be with the idea of playing for us.

Maybe a Christmas miracle happens & we get him come NSD Feb, but it's not likely.
I only like your posts when its good news. I kid, I kid not really though lmao. I noticed when you don't post its usually for a reason that's why I didn't tag. We normally manage to pull 1 unexpected recruit near the end every year so here goes nothing.

Thanks LCE. Off topic a bit here, but how does UF have spots open to sign anymore kids? They signed 24 kids last year plus 7 transfers. They have 26 commits this year with one transfer. No idea how all the backward counting works towards school year, 25 max per year and the total of 85. To me, they have brought/bringing in over two years 58 players.

BTW, I looked at 2019, and they signed 26 players with one transfer. That would be 85 LOI's signed over three years assuming they keep the 26 committed today.

Can he play CB?

Advertisement
Thanks LCE. Off topic a bit here, but how does UF have spots open to sign anymore kids? They signed 24 kids last year plus 7 transfers. They have 26 commits this year with one transfer. No idea how all the backward counting works towards school year, 25 max per year and the total of 85. To me, they have brought/bringing in over two years 58 players.

BTW, I looked at 2019, and they signed 26 players with one transfer. That would be 85 LOI's signed over three years assuming they keep the 26 committed today.
Idk what their numbers are like, but they've had some attrition with players getting kicked off the team & others not being academically eligible.

Also, they're a SEC school, somehow some way the SEC schools always find a way to over sign every class.

Advertisement
Back