2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

It comes down to evaluation skills and coaching ability. Look at Cincy for example.

If you look at the top Cb's right now in the NFL, almost none of them went to powerhouse schools. Shoot, my Fins might have one of the Top 5 secondaries in the league populated by guys from Baylor, UCONN, and Utah.

Even in down years, there are D1 starting caliber Cb's in South Florida. Throw a rock and you'll hit one. It is beyond frustrating that we manage to complicate our recruiting at this position.

Serious question, and I hate to turn this into a "mAnNy" thing, but does Manny even have a prototype CB that he covets? Saban's guys look exactly the same. Raymond's guys look exactly the same. Kirby's guys look exactly the same. Perhaps the issue is, we don't even have a blueprint of what we're looking for.
We dont value CBs, thats why we dont have a blueprint. Its a joke, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Our CB recruiting reminds me of a kid who has a 10 page term paper due on Monday & it's Saturday night & he hasn't even started yet...

Some of my best work was done at Club Richter stacks Sunday when the due date was Monday. But point taken... we stink at this.

Advertisement
3F1002DC-48F8-4D37-90B2-8514681205E7.gif

Sec is garbage conference outside of Bama heyatl and gata and atm everyone else is bottom feeders 😭😭 but kids stay dying to go rep that whack *** conference.

And as much as we hate this zone defense sht we’re 3 yards per game passing behind Bama and 3 yards ahead ahead of UF in passing defense yards per game.
Look at who we've played vs their schedule. Clemson is the one top offense we faced. We let backup and 3rd string qbs have their way with us. Folks were hyping Louisville and we did worse defensively vs them than **** near every other good acc school they faced

Look at who we've played vs their schedule. Clemson is the one top offense we faced. We let backup and 3rd string qbs have their way with us. Folks were hyping Louisville and we did worse defensively vs them than **** near every other good acc school they faced
Our zone coverage is the best in da bidness and our recruiting proves it.
sarcasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he was on the phone with his family all day. I mean, what 18 y/o kid wants to talk to an adult all day about anything.

Advertisement
Back