2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'2 187lbs (future 4-star) CB out of Tallahassee, goes to 2A school John Paul II Catholic (was originally at Florida State HS)

Versatile athlete, plays CB/S/WR/KR, has had a great season this year with 108tcks 2INT's, 1 sack & 1FR on Defense, 34rec 786yds 7TD's receiving, plus 207yds 1TD rushing & 262yds in Kick returns.

Big tall dynamic athlete that is naturally gifted & is a tackling machine. Long stride runner with good speed & instincts, natural playmaker.

Holds offers from GTech, AZ St & LSU, (FSU hasn't offered yet, but when they do they're the favorites obviously).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid looks legit, sucks hes up in tally. Kind of shocked FSU hasn't offered all ready that kid is a beast.
They have offered.

When I originally posted this thread it was in October of 2019, the old FSU staff hadn't offered him yet, but back in January the new staff offered him.

Advertisement
🤔 should we believe this LC I assume the moles are leading in this recruitment at this point
I never believe anything a high ranked DB says...

But with that said, he's visiting us in two weeks, if we can make an impression & stay on him we might have a shot.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a commit from a 4-star DB from Tally, you always have to assume he's FSU's if they want him, then consider UF & whatever other SEC school may be interested.

Advertisement
I doubt we have any shot at Terrion to be honest. #2 safety in the nation now and in Tally? Smells like Semenhole blood all over him, or $EC bound. Would have loved to pair with Avantae, could have been an absolutely deadly back end.
I agree I don’t think we land him, but I don’t see any chance of him going to FSU it’s a completely different staff than produced Derwin, Ramsey, and Rhodes. I think he’s going to LSU or Bama, but I could A&M as a dark horse.

Advertisement
Hedgemaster said Terrion has interest and has been to campus, but Irvins is in the dark like us. Rivals had something on him today too.

Tallahassee (FL) John Paul II Catholic High School DB
Terrion Arnold
has offers from top programs around the nation including the Miami Hurricanes.

And he says UM is “definitely” in his picture.
Arnold plans to release an official top 10 at some point late this summer, but he won’t announce a decision until signing day in February.
“I want to take all of my official visits first,” Arnold said.
An interesting twist in his recruitment: Arnold says he plans to attend the same college as buddy
Xavian Sorey

“We’re teaming up, going ot the same school, will both sign on national signing day in February,” Arnold says. “Miami’s after both of us.”
Arnold stresses that “Everything is still wide open, I don’t have any leaders.”
The Canes are pushing hard, and Arnold says he’s talking with safeties coach Ephraim Banda “every day.”
icons_rivalsdatabase_modal_icon-09d74c9f6ebcc83cb0a94ef792a69ba648c051e8558216ce4858fedc95a355a3.svg

kec9sdutoghwtlxjklk0

NATL
ST
POS
TERRION
ARNOLD

UNDECIDED
6'1" | 180 LBS | ATH | 2021
JOHN PAUL II CATHOLIC
TALLAHASSEE, FL

icons_rivalsdatabase_modal_icon-09d74c9f6ebcc83cb0a94ef792a69ba648c051e8558216ce4858fedc95a355a3.svg

swia3ik019iy6zykx7sq

NATL
ST
POS
XAVIAN
SOREY

UNDECIDED
6'3" | 220 LBS | ATH | 2021
GRACEVILLE
GRACEVILLE, FL

“I’m also talking to coach (Manny) Diaz,” Arnold said. “They’re real great guys. They say they’re looking forward to building the defense around me, the impact type player I am. And we don’t always talk about football, it’s about life with everything that’s going on right now.”
He adds of Banda that “I think he’s a great dude. Miami was one of the first schools to offer me and they haven’t let their foot off the gas yet.”
Asked the chance the Canes have as of now, Arnold said “They have a good chance. Coming from Tallahassee, coach Banda painted the picture for me that Miami’s a big, widespread city and there’s a lot you can do. Look at LeBron James, he got a lot of notoriety when he came to Miami. Ed Reed being there, and the recruiting classes - they haven’t looked good on the field but they’re looking like they’re ready to come up on the rise, be the Miami they were in the early 2000s.”
One issue when it comes to UM landing Arnold?
We spoke with Sorey, who says he's "not really" considering Miami.
"They offered me, but I'm not really interested," Sorey said.
A ray of hope if Sorey doesn't come around to the Canes?
"It could still be he signs somewhere and I sign somewhere (else)," Arnold said. "But as of right now we are preparing (to play together in college).”
CaneSport’s take
Miami’s made some strides with Arnold, but most still think Alabama or Florida State are the teams to beat. And it certainly doesn't help that Sorey says he doesn't have a strong interest level in the Canes. UM probably has to win Sorey over in the next few months to get an official visit from the pair - they plan to take the trips together.

Right now Bama has the lead for both Xavian Sorey & Arnold.

If we win & get him down for a visit late then maybe we have a shot, but as of now Bama & FSU are the top.

I doubt we get him, but I like the effort by Banda, he puts good work in on his targets.

Diaz seriously just needs to put him on CB's too.

Advertisement
Back