2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

Advertisement
Honestly, if I had to pick one kid for us to close with as far as kids that are even mentioning us, it would probably be him. I think he could cut it at CB, he is a freak. With that being said, as long as he doesn’t go to FSU then I’m good, lol.

Honestly, if I had to pick one kid for us to close with as far as kids that are even mentioning us, it would probably be him. I think he could cut it at CB, he is a freak. With that being said, as long as he doesn’t go to FSU then I’m good, lol.
He’d be physical as **** at CB. Might have bigger upside than Marshall...

No chance in **** he's going there. Hilarious that they think they actually have a shot. They're being listed as a courtesy because he's from there and the kid loves attention.

The **** is Georgia Tech up to. We need to beat that *** this year. They F around and be good pretty soon
he is a 2 sport athlete. he wants to play football and basketball. I read that Bama, UF and GT offered for both sport . so all 11 must have offered for both

Edit: if I was OU and they need a DB should go full court press. They will not be winning anything unless they can get crucial stops.

Advertisement
Low key...i think Collins can make them a consistent 8 win'ish program if he's given time to do so. He's shown so far to be a **** solid recruiter and it seems like the kids love him. I didnt watch GT last year so idk what needs more of an overhaul, the offense or defense but I think he'll do it in due time.

I see Wiltfong put in a UF cb for Arnold but a low confidence. I think UF has a great chance to land em but with what seems to be only 3-4 spots left (if no one leaves), idk if the staff will wait on him
You have 25 commits already. How many can you take???

Advertisement
Everyone else has this kid at Safety. Are we saying CB? Like the thread says

Everyone else has this kid at Safety. Are we saying CB? Like the thread says
I think that’s what we’d want to do with him if he actually came. His explosiveness and ball skills would make him an uniquely gifted CB IMO.

But I’ve resisted watching his film obsessively as I don’t want to get my hopes up. It’s that good.

I agree. Despite all the kids who never show due to JUCO or some other weird issue, Gators taking 30 this year or what.
And they already have 3 safeties committed off the top of my head that I can think of with Collier, Wilcuckson and McMillon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would sell him on playing CB here. We are on the outside looking in anyway and we really don't need safeties. May as well play a different angle as everyone else and sell the fact that corners make more $$ in the NFL and take less of a beating.

Plus, he has a unique skillset, Im not sure he wouldn't end being a **** good one after watching his film. He actually would have a chance to step onto the field pretty quickly, we dont have any 5* types at that position standing in his way.

Advertisement
Back