2021 CB Terrion Arnold receives offer

Our staff is literally flying around actively looking for corner backs.
1606843489491.gif

sometimes you can find treasure in dumpsters apparently.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids get all infatuated with SEC.

Gotta break that nonsense.

I think I’ve watched 1 good SEC game all season lol.

LSU trash
Kentucky trash
Vandy trash
S Carolina trash
Arkansas trash
Auburn trash
Tennessee trash
Mississippi state trash
Ole miss trash
Mizzou trash
UGA good defense
Bama good
UF good offense
Texas A&M solid but overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids get all infatuated with SEC.

Gotta break that nonsense.

I think I’ve watched 1 good SEC game all season lol.

LSU trash
Kentucky trash
Vandy trash
S Carolina trash
Arkansas trash
Auburn trash
Tennessee trash
Mississippi state trash
Ole miss trash
Mizzou trash
UGA good defense
Bama good
UF good offense
Texas A&M solid but overrated
And as much as we hate this zone defense sht we’re 3 yards per game passing behind Bama and 3 yards ahead ahead of UF in passing defense yards per game.

It comes down to evaluation skills and coaching ability. Look at Cincy for example.

If you look at the top Cb's right now in the NFL, almost none of them went to powerhouse schools. Shoot, my Fins might have one of the Top 5 secondaries in the league populated by guys from Baylor, UCONN, and Utah.

Even in down years, there are D1 starting caliber Cb's in South Florida. Throw a rock and you'll hit one. It is beyond frustrating that we manage to complicate our recruiting at this position.

Serious question, and I hate to turn this into a "mAnNy" thing, but does Manny even have a prototype CB that he covets? Saban's guys look exactly the same. Raymond's guys look exactly the same. Kirby's guys look exactly the same. Perhaps the issue is, we don't even have a blueprint of what we're looking for.

Last edited:
It comes down to evaluation skills and coaching ability. Look at Cincy for example.

If you look at the top Qb's right now in the NFL, almost none of them went to powerhouse schools. Shoot, my Fins might have one of the Top 5 secondaries in the league populated by guys from Baylor, UCONN, and Utah.

Even in down years, there are D1 starting caliber Cb's in South Florida. Throw a rock and you'll hit one. It is beyond frustrating that we manage to complicate our recruiting at this position.

Serious question, and I hate to turn this into a "mAnNy" thing, but does Manny even have a prototype CB that he covets? Saban's guys look exactly the same. Raymond's guys look exactly the same. Kirby's guys look exactly the same. Perhaps the issue is, we don't even have a blueprint of what we're looking for.

We don’t value CBs and never have a backup plan after the local blue chips go to the SEC. We should be able to load up on guys every cycle but they choose not to. And when I say guys I mean your average 4 star/high 3 star Florida CBs that are a dime a dozen. I’m tired of this “well we don’t have depth in the secondary” talk every year. Only way to fix that is start landing 2-3 CBs every cycle.

Advertisement
Back