2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

It's just pretty sad at this point because Rumph has to be successfully closing on less than 25% of his true targets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rather have a 5’9 guy that can actually cover than a 6’1 guy like DJ Ivey that looks like he’s running in sand.
I’d rather have anyone than DJ Ivey. Idiots on here said he’d be the next Artie Burns and he looks like ******* Mike Williams. Never bought into the hype.

Yall gonna spend the whole off season crying like ****! Make it stop... Every thread it's the same three or four cry babies.. MKlein 13 you need some ***. All them **** posts... I know you not making money.... Can't be posting way too much... Lmbao

Advertisement
Ivins mentioned on his latest pod that Miami is going to need to expand the CB board (duh). While he didn't say that Miami was actually reaching out to these kids yet he did mention some possible local options as McBurrows and Tyson Russell (Twan's kid) from STA. Russell is currently committed to Vandy. Most of you know these names and what their games are like but figured it's a good time to bump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jaden played with Amari Daniels, Big Baby and company since optomist (FT LAUDERDALE HURRICANES).
Jaden is small but all he knows is making plays...he will be similar to Asante Samuels Jr in college.

I know bruh. I coached against those animals in their 7th and 8th grade year.

I think I posted about it in this thread...but McBurrows was ridiculous on offense...played more than Amari and we stayed away on defense. Dude is just a playmaker.

I know bruh. I coached against those animals in their 7th and 8th grade year.

I think I posted about it in this thread...but McBurrows was ridiculous on offense...played more than Amari and we stayed away on defense. Dude is just a playmaker.
Yep...Michigan stole one ofut of here

Advertisement
Back