2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
I DONT THINK jORDAN WAS SLOW PLAYED.

I was at a um camp he was at...i think it was a 7 on 7 that went on there as well. And dude got like picks in back to back series in the games. And all of the um defensive coaches were watching his 7 on 7 games.

-Battle was going to one of the elites no matter what. Ohio State slow played him...had him in the bag until Bama felt froggy. He essentially begged for osu got it...then went even higher and flipped to bama.

When those text messages got leaked by their coach that went awol about urban meyer...you can see the thoughts on his recruitment with them. His main recruiter was telling him Jordan was begging to be able to commit and was in the bag and urb was kinda slow playing it.
It’s not an opinion I’m giving, it’s a fact lol

Advertisement
Yeah because we’re Bama right now 🤦🏽‍♂️
Never said that but can’t bring up slow playing him when A we didn’t and B bama actually did slow play him. MFer gave a “special thanks” to our staff when he originally committed to Ohio Taint only to spurn us again after decomitting. My whole point is simply that we didn’t slow play him

Never said that but can’t bring up slow playing him when A we didn’t and B bama actually did slow play him. MFer gave a “special thanks” to our staff when he originally committed to Ohio Taint only to spurn us again after decomitting. My whole point is simply that we didn’t slow play him
I’m telling you for a fact Miami slow played him. It’s not an opinion or guess on the situation. Doesn’t matter what Bama did or didn’t do because they got him anyway.

Advertisement
L how we missed this one kid is a dawg i watched the first 4 plays of his tape and cut it off because i didn’t need to see anymore. I’m confused why we didn’t go full court press for his commitment.
because staff see Tim Burns as the same type of slot corner, size and cover skills... Burns is faster though

because staff see Tim Burns as the same type of slot corner, size and cover skills... Burns is faster though
We only have 1 corner committed i don’t care if they have the same skill set kid can play. Why not stack talent? Rumph is terrible and needs to go. Dude can’t recruit to save his life

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Michigan team is broken from the top down. I mean, I grew up 45 minutes away from Ann Arbor. The amount of resources that they have to throw at football is amazing. The have been able to get blue chippers year in and year out. Yet they are freaking bad to the level of embarrassing. I really don’t get it. Isn’t Don Brown supposed to be some kind of defensive maven. They suck.

This Michigan team is broken from the top down. I mean, I grew up 45 minutes away from Ann Arbor. The amount of resources that they have to throw at football is amazing. The have been able to get blue chippers year in and year out. Yet they are freaking bad to the level of embarrassing. I really don’t get it. Isn’t Don Brown supposed to be some kind of defensive maven. They suck.
Its really weird... Harbaugh was an amazing NFL HC and looked really good at Stanford. I don't understand why he's struggling so much? Like you said he has a ton of resources and gets blue chippers every year

Advertisement
Back