2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
Well there you have it. Miami don't want him. He needs to be 6ft +, slow as *** and have a safety skills set if he wants to play CB at Miami.
Yup. Our cb coach stinks at recruiting there is no getting around that. But an even bigger issue at hand is the cb big board as a whole. Instead of targeting guys that can stick with guys no matter the circumstance: game setting, 1 on 1’s, 7 on 7, etc. we target guys for size and projection. Solid cover corners grow on trees down here. Whether they are undersized or not. We have to start recruiting them until we can start landing the big fish

Your point taken, but honestly I like the kid but who knows which of the DB offers are committable, saw same thing last year. Rumph will take the wrong local kid, jerk the other other local kid (also wrong), slow play another local, change his mind on the 1st kid.

Stronger corner pool in 21 than 20...If if you say Marshall and Collier aren't coming (you are prob right, Collier may be a safety anyway?) you still have..

Burns *
Edwards*
Knowles*
O'Brien
Mcburrows
Hill
Nealy (CB/S)
Russell

Some smallish slot guys I didn't even include too Hallman (U-School), Conner (BTW), Massie (NW) Mcnicholas (CC)...

The** are my personal favorites on the list...I'm sure LCE has the good on these kids and others.

So Rumph didnt want Jaden Davis (Okl), Battle (Bama) Wilson (Ga/UCF), Samuels (FSU) ? MIAMI chased bigger fish and lost out Rumph takes blame 🤷‍♂️

So Rumph didnt want Jaden Davis (Okl), Battle (Bama) Wilson (Ga/UCF), Samuels (FSU) ? MIAMI chased bigger fish and lost out Rumph takes blame 🤷‍♂️

Rumph doesn't recruit CBs. Unfortunately, it seems as though we forgot to put anyone on our staff in charge of recruiting CBs. Hopefully they recognize this error and get someone on it ASAP.
Rumph doesn't recruit CBs. Unfortunately, it seems as though Manny forgot to assign CBs to anyone on our staff. Hopefully he realizes his error soon so that we can get some help in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph doesn't recruit CBs. Unfortunately, it seems as though Manny forgot to assign CBs to anyone on our staff. Hopefully he realizes his error soon so that we can get some help in this class.
It’s not that Rumph doesn’t recruit CBs, again, it’s that they (Banda, Diaz, and now baker) eval guys and are telling Rumph who to recruit.

mcburrows should be in this class

Jaden Davis is food at OU
We wanted Battle, but Bama
Asante Jr should have been a take, whiffed his evaluation
The staff was never taking Wilson because of the locker room

Advertisement
He ended up at Alabama who didn’t recruit him til practically the very end. Miss me with the slow played him bs
I DONT THINK jORDAN WAS SLOW PLAYED.

I was at a um camp he was at...i think it was a 7 on 7 that went on there as well. And dude got like picks in back to back series in the games. And all of the um defensive coaches were watching his 7 on 7 games.

-Battle was going to one of the elites no matter what. Ohio State slow played him...had him in the bag until Bama felt froggy. He essentially begged for osu got it...then went even higher and flipped to bama.

When those text messages got leaked by their coach that went awol about urban meyer...you can see the thoughts on his recruitment with them. His main recruiter was telling him Jordan was begging to be able to commit and was in the bag and urb was kinda slow playing it.

Whoever is responsible for recruiting CB’s, should be held accountable for this fiasco. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

d4ff47dc48d4248374fa9ba72b79b4d7.gif

Advertisement
Jordan Battle was never coming here. Apparently CIS wants to add him to the Ring of Worship with Justin Flowe, Dalvin Cuck, Terrance Lewis, and Jason Marshall.

And Jaden Davis sucks ***.

Jordan Battle was never coming here. Apparently CIS wants to add him to the Ring of Worship with Justin Flowe, Dalvin Cuck, Terrance Lewis, and Jason Marshall.

And Jaden Davis sucks ***.
And Divaad Wilson wasn’t even a CB at UGA but he’s in the ring of worship somehow.

Advertisement
Back