2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
Coached against him (and all of the PPO/FTL Hurricanes) a few years back.

They had him play RB (behind Amari Daniels), WR, DB, and was their return guy.

I am surprised he never got legitimately bigger. He looked like he was 18 years old as a 12 year old. I thought he was the best skill guy on the field (Daniels didn't play much) and was the best back seven player on those teams. We steered clear of #1. When he was in the backfield, you knew they were trying to stretch you and he'd usually beat our guys to the corner. Insanely fast. Would lay the hammer on defense, too.
Hey who was that no.17 at rb for that ft Lauderdale hurricanes team? That kid was a beast i alway wondered what happened to him.

If there were a “f..k me” emoji, I would have posted it as my reaction. I really like this kid.
Thinking optimistically, we did pull Couch from Michigan commitment. Maybe we can do same here?

if Burns bounced, would this kid be better take? D$ called him “Asante Samuel with more top end speed.” That has me thinking **** yeah he would be the better take.
Let me get this straight. So y’all complain about not having Day1/2 athletes anymore but y’all want to take a 5’9 160 pound CB? Can y’all make up your mind? We ain’t winning games with kids like this. Who cares if he went to Michigan. Let him be their backup nickel for 5 years. He’s not even fast, he ran an 11.01 in the 100m.

Let me get this straight. So y’all complain about not having Day1/2 athletes anymore but y’all want to take a 5’9 160 pound CB? Can y’all make up your mind? We ain’t winning games with kids like this. Who cares if he went to Michigan. Let him be their backup nickel for 5 years. He’s not even fast, he ran an 11.01 in the 100m.
Yes sir.

Advertisement
all he does is make plays.

Great pick up for Michigan....

We better be all in and dont let Kevin Knowles out of here as well...hes only seen FSU. That would hurt too

We good , Rumph still has hundreds of wr’s on his board still. I’m sure he can land 1-2 that’s never played cb, we already have one today.

Advertisement
Never ever under any circumstances get your hopes up about any kid that goes to that **** school.

Why y'all acting like there is not a reason UM did not put the full court press on this guy. It is obviously because they already have Tim Burns committed, who is on the smaller side and about the same size of McBurrows. We all know Rumph is not gonna recruit to many 5'10 guys especially when they are recruiting Knowles hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why y'all acting like there is not a reason UM did not put the full court press on this guy. It is obviously because they already have Tim Burns committed, who is on the smaller side and about the same size of McBurrows. We all know Rumph is not gonna recruit to many 5'10 guys especially when they are recruiting Knowles hard.

This school has been pretty **** poor at evaluating local talent for like...almost 20 years.

Can we please stop acting like a legit 5'10 is short for corner......
Can we please stop acting like a legit Somali pirate with no other trait like speed or length is a great build for a football player?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back