2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

yup he covers like a mother...and makes plays on the ball. Him and Knowles are real sticky ...high i.q. cbs. Those 2 are kids that just need the weight room a bit. But they wont need to be coached up to much coming in as freshman.
Thanks for the info. What is knowles full name? So i can watch some tape.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. What is knowles full name? So i can watch some tape.

Also routinely did a good job with 6'5 210pd wr Damian Alford in practice.

Look at how my youngin hits at only 165 pounds. Few clips with him bringing down 215pd Um former rb commit Thad Franklin and taking other kids souls. Great feet...knowledge, and great kid. Yes sir , no sir type

Advertisement
We got to get 6-7 DBs next cycle. So flo is loaded.

I'm tellin ya.... a bunch of guys.

If you tell me we get Burns, Mcburrows, Knowles....even though all are undersized...i'm happy az sh*t. Thats without even speaking on the kid from Deerfield, The Palmetto bunch, Mnw also has another plus sized db. I'm not even bringing up Earl Little's kid, Twan Russel's kid, Jason Taylor's kid. We already offered a kid from Gulliver, and a kid from Uschool.

Also we are sitting pretty with the db from Camden, Nj. ...Can they f*ck this up?? As the world turns.

If you tell me we get Burns, Mcburrows, Knowles....even though all are undersized...i'm happy az sh*t. Thats without even speaking on the kid from Deerfield, The Palmetto bunch, Mnw also has another plus sized db. I'm not even bringing up Earl Little's kid, Twan Russel's kid, Jason Taylor's kid. We already offered a kid from Gulliver, and a kid from Uschool.

Also we are sitting pretty with the db from Camden, Nj. ...Can they f*ck this up?? As the world turns.
Yup, loaded and ive been waiting for 3 years for Miami to take a large class. Like 28 players, maybe 21 is when they finally get near 85. Absolutely no reason to have that #34 out there playing vs GT.

"Can they f*ck this up??"

Yes they can

Advertisement
Coached against him (and all of the PPO/FTL Hurricanes) a few years back.

They had him play RB (behind Amari Daniels), WR, DB, and was their return guy.

I am surprised he never got legitimately bigger. He looked like he was 18 years old as a 12 year old. I thought he was the best skill guy on the field (Daniels didn't play much) and was the best back seven player on those teams. We steered clear of #1. When he was in the backfield, you knew they were trying to stretch you and he'd usually beat our guys to the corner. Insanely fast. Would lay the hammer on defense, too.

he played for that Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes super team as well.

same team with Big Baby Seymore, Sapp (sta), Amari Daniels.

Ummm we could sign our whole db class out of Broward County if we had real recruiters. Wouldnt even care about the Palmetto kids....give me Kevin Knowles and Mcburrows.

Collier money on the next level is safety. Seen him up close at corner at camps and in games, hips and recovery speed just not there. Still a good prospect, but he’s a safety. The one that will hurt of the two is Marshall, they were in a good spot with him this time last year. We have fallen behind now. Have always been very high on him but there is tons of DBs down here next cycle..... but the likelihood that they make things harder than they should be considering recent history...

Coached against him (and all of the PPO/FTL Hurricanes) a few years back.

They had him play RB (behind Amari Daniels), WR, DB, and was their return guy.

I am surprised he never got legitimately bigger. He looked like he was 18 years old as a 12 year old. I thought he was the best skill guy on the field (Daniels didn't play much) and was the best back seven player on those teams. We steered clear of #1. When he was in the backfield, you knew they were trying to stretch you and he'd usually beat our guys to the corner. Insanely fast. Would lay the hammer on defense, too.

i remember when everyone was hyping amari daniels back then...Mcburrows was absolutely doing his thing...he tore up Snoops team in that game as well. He really did seem so much bigger then lol. Since then he looks to maybe have gained 10 pounds. But his frame says he can likely be a 5'10 185 pd type kid.

McBurrows is a great offer. He ran on the state champion 4X100 team with Pat Surtain, Tyson Campbell and Anthoyn Schwartz as a freshman.

Reminds me of Asante Samuel with more top-end speed.
As a middle schooler ran an official 11.38-100m and a 22.86-200m. Great speed for a middle school kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Collier money on the next level is safety. Seen him up close at corner at camps and in games, hips and recovery speed just not there. Still a good prospect, but he’s a safety. The one that will hurt of the two is Marshall, they were in a good spot with him this time last year. We have fallen behind now. Have always been very high on him but there is tons of DBs down here next cycle..... but the likelihood that they make things harder than they should be considering recent history...

Edwards would be a nice consolation prize with the Palmetto bunch. Love that kid's tape.

Advertisement
Im loving all the db offers. Kids all seem to have great instincts and all seem to want to put there nose in their and get after it. Seems like we're recruiting a bunch of dogs. Keep recruiting these south Florida kids who got that dog in them.

Thinking optimistically, we did pull Couch from Michigan commitment. Maybe we can do same here?

if Burns bounced, would this kid be better take? D$ called him “Asante Samuel with more top end speed.” That has me thinking **** yeah he would be the better take.

Advertisement
Back